Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Im not sure what the rave is about Jovetic is considering how much his worth. Id rather put down an extra 5-10 mil on top of what we are supposedly offering for Jovetic and bid for Cavani.

Jul 13, 2010
Agnelli was also questioned about whom would inherit Alessandro Del Piero’s No 10 shirt after his departure last month.

The players will decide,” the President added. “We all know how much that particular shirt will weigh.

I think The players choose Gio
I remember once, after Bergkamp ended his career, Wenger forbidded to give that No.10 to attackers, motivating that "then everyone would compare that paticular attacker with Bergkamp, and that is unnecesarry weight and distraction for the player".

And maybe he was right,Gallas wore No10.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah thats the thing, Cavani isnt on the market, and if he is, its hardly for anything less for a record sum, and not for just 5-10m more then Jovetic.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Im not sure what the rave is about Jovetic is considering how much his worth. Id rather put down an extra 5-10 mil on top of what we are supposedly offering for Jovetic and bid for Cavani.
And there is the issue. Cavani in all likelihood will cost at least 10-15 million more in fees/player exchanges. And napoli is a team that is not in a pressure situation to sell, especially considering that Cavani has given several indications that he would like to stay.

Fiorentina's situation is vastly different. They have no European competitions this year, and the prospects certainly don't look bright for them in the near future.

Look at it this way, and this might be a totally myopic view on my part, since I am an unabashed Jovetic fanboy, and would gladly carry that flag on this forum if he were to come.

Would you rather have potentially the next Trez in Cavani, or potentially the next Del Piero in Jovetic?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Fiorentina confirmed on their official website that they have secured the services of Mounir El Hamdaoui from Ajax for an undisclosed fee, with the attacker signing a contract until the summer of 2015.

:klin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)