Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Yes he would. Are you forgetting that we are playing in three different competitions next season? Players will need rest and there is no guarantee that Gio, JoJo or whoever else comes in will be a hit.
Yes , he would play in coppa italia . There are 4 players all who are better than him , he will be the fifth attacker , you make it sound like matri is indinspensable for this juve while he adds nothing that someone like destro would add which is also much younger .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
well if we "actually"" end up signing him you can see them pulling out BS like "see i told you one month ago that we're definitely going to sign him and stuff like that" :lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yes , he would play in coppa italia . There are 4 players all who are better than him , he will be the fifth attacker , you make it sound like matri is indinspensable for this juve while he adds nothing that someone like destro would add which is also much younger .
Destro hasn't proven anything. He's had a nice run of form, so what?

Matri is a champion, who has scored 33 goals in the past two seasons.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

:disagree: You think that matri is a champ there is no way i am gonna convince you he is not even near at being a champ so we can close this here

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
stick a wide enough pipe in their arse, put a Scolopendra gigantea in it, close the pipe and heat the far end so it makes its way trough the body

sounds like a better treatment

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004

He scores, but he is a very limited forward. He is more of an in the box attacker. I think Conte wants more from his CF. Someone who can carry the teams attack on his own. I would prefer to lose Quag than Matri but any of our striker can go for JoJo.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Trolled once [as in one bloody post] and already such a hate. Fuck you guys, I did it because some of you were acting like pricks this morning.

I wasn't lying when I said that I can't go to details and that I'm optimistic. I'm saying this for Ken, not the haters around here.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Feel free not to believe the things I say, but I'm telling you for a fact that Juve's interest in Jovetic is serious and we're working on buying him for Conte (on Conte's demand).

In the end I will be the one gloating, just like Marcelo did when he informed us a month earlier about Asamoah's and Vidal's transfers to Juve.
Dont worry, i believe you..... its just that after what happened in the aguero saga,.... i just take things easier this time... that way if he doesnt come, it would be fine too.

But i believe you 100% idc anyways XD

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Trolled once [as in one bloody post] and already such a hate. Fuck you guys, I did it because some of you were acting like pricks this morning.

I wasn't lying when I said that I can't go to details and that I'm optimistic. I'm saying this for Ken, not the haters around here.
Luv luv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)