Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (117 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I have super dooper trooper hooper hot news about Jovetic. Actually, I think I know the very same thing Gagi learned. This is happening 99.99%. Jo Jo to Juve.

You can PM me for details, but only if you have +5k posts and I find you reliable and trustworthy.
Nick, don't PM me. I have no intention of making you look good in VS.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I have super dooper trooper hooper hot news about Jovetic. Actually, I think I know the very same thing Gagi learned. This is happening 99.99%. Jo Jo to Juve.

You can PM me for details, but only if you have +5k posts and I find you reliable and trustworthy.
Alen :touched:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

Why not share the news with everyone? Are the rest of us not worthy the news?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Ok, I can't keep it to myself.

This came DIRECTLY from Jovetic.

He accepted Juve's offer last Monday, the day after the Euro final. The news didn't break out some days. We apparently offered less than Chelsea did, but he accepted our offer. The negotiations with Fiorentina started TODAY and they went too smoothly. We made an initial offer (I don't know how much), Fiorentina asked for a bit more and we found a middle ground. The only obstacle right now is one of the Juve players involved in the player exchange. He's willing to go to Fiorentina, but for the same wages he's earning in Juve. Fiorentina can't offer him that so now Juve needs to cover the difference.
Tomorrow everything should be done.

The Juve player who doesn't want to take a pay cut is an attacker, btw, but I really can't tell you who is he. At least until tomorrow.

:lol:

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011

He accepted Juve's offer last Monday, the day after the Euro final. The news didn't break out some days. We apparently offered less than Chelsea did, but he accepted our offer. The negotiations with Fiorentina started TODAY and they went too smoothly. We made an initial offer (I don't know how much), Fiorentina asked for a bit more and we found a middle ground. The only obstacle right now is one of the Juve players involved in the player exchange. He's willing to go to Fiorentina, but for the same wages he's earning in Juve. Fiorentina can't offer him that so now Juve needs to cover the difference.

The Juve player who doesn't want to take a pay cut is an attacker, btw, but I really can't tell you who is he. At least until tomorrow.
:tuttosport:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

dis sounds like a real guru not fake

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Fucking hell Alen, how did you find out about this? I thought my friend had an exclusive story. You shouldn't have said it in public......

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Matri is so underrated around here. If we don't sign a pure striker, he must be kept.

I'd love for us to sign Jovetic, but it should be by offering Quagliarella + money.

We can't enter CL and play in the Serie-A without at least one natural centreforward!

This deal I like, despite us overpaying.
FINALLY!!! a voice of reason

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fucking hell Alen, how did you find out about this? I thought my friend had an exclusive story. You shouldn't have said it in public......
Oh, and you thought you're the only one with sources there, eh? :D

Everyone knows everything about everyone in Montenegro :D

---------- Post added 11.07.2012 at 00:42 ----------

Gagi and Alen trolling the shit out of us.
Па нормално. Не си ваљда луд да ни веруваш. Прави се дека сум ти кажал нешто важно.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)