Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Im kind of embarresed to admit i havent really seen enough of Jovetic to make any serious judgement so i'm just going by what you guys think. IMO an out and out striker was essential so i hope he can play that role well or at least prove to be so good that we it is worth choosing him over.
Jovetic's impact >> RVP, Dzeko, or even Cavani

This guy will give us magic for 8-10 years. Van Rapist might rape Serie A for a couple of seasons and then fade away, while Dzeko is good but not great, and Cavani is way too expensive (albeit an awesome striker).

None of them offer the magic and fantasy JoJo provides :klin:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Im kind of embarresed to admit i havent really seen enough of Jovetic to make any serious judgement so i'm just going by what you guys think. IMO an out and out striker was essential so i hope he can play that role well or at least prove to be so good that we it is worth choosing him over.
He's no CF. But he will make Guag/Matri/Vuci/Borrigol/who ever look like Trez. :heart:

May 22, 2007
Higuain next season :D You know you can wait for the CF if that transfer is going to materialize :klin:

Higuain :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:
Stop thinking ahead to the next mercato :D I still want Cavani or Higuaín this summer, I like me some clinical strikers.

maybe we are shooting ourselves in the foot but oh well. Jovetic is a cool player so fuk it!! Lets do a la madrid like in the galacticos time and sign big names just for the sake of it and sell shirts! hurray!
:D

I dread the day we adopt the transfer strategy to buy names for the sake of it. Jojo would be a player this club needs to replace Del Piero though, so he'd be necessary.

Jovetic + Dzeko sounds like it would be amazing.
Unbelievably amazing, unfortunately.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Actually Jovetic doesnt assist much, but he is extremely potent roaming forward still.
He didn't this past year because he needed to take a more forward role in the attack this season.

But the dude can pass, and his best passes are Cronios' favorite types

El Flick-a-rooni

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He didn't this past year because he needed to take a more forward role in the attack this season.

But the dude can pass, and his best passes are Cronios' favorite types

El Flick-a-rooni
Are you saying he is a fancy dribbling SS? :shocked:

More CM's and SS's; The prophecy is being fulfilled :touched:

However, where does JoJo fit in the legion of Roman heroes who have been signed to appease the nationalistic fans? :boh: :confused:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Are you saying he is a fancy dribbling SS? :shocked:

More CM's and SS's; The prophecy is being fulfilled :touched:

However, where does JoJo fit in the legion of Roman heroes who have been signed to appease the nationalistic fans? :boh: :confused:

Hey, Im not the one who said it, but history will prove a certain someone right yet again.

And then we get to hear about it for the next 5 years.

But I won't listen, for I will be spending most of my free time drooling at my Jovetic Juve Jersey

---------- Post added 11.07.2012 at 12:39 ----------

Just telling you what I'm hearing. Conte wants this combo more so than the others. He believes pazzini will fit his system the best
I obviously didn't follow Inter at all last season , just checked the internet and had a good laugh at their struggles, but was Pazzini's lack of goal production just due to a bad year, Milito finding his form somewhat last season, or a more worrying trend? I see that he had a successful half season when he went there In january of 2011, and he had his best year's when he had a facilitator next to him (Cassano).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)