Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Pure talent.
Savicevic and Mijatovic combined.
I catch some Montenegro under21 matches and Partizan matches from time to time. I was thinking, What in hell is this guy doing in Serbian league ? Then i heard he is only 17.
The best from the Balkans in the last 10 years, after the generation of Suker, Boban, Savicevic, Jugovic, Stoichkov, Hagi and Mijatovic.
But at 17, there are so many question marks. How will he develop ? Can he handle the pressure of a big league ? and so on....

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #23
    Pure talent.
    Savicevic and Mijatovic combined.
    I catch some Montenegro under21 matches and Partizan matches from time to time. I was thinking, What in hell is this guy doing in Serbian league ? Then i heard he is only 17.
    The best from the Balkans in the last 10 years, after the generation of Suker, Boban, Savicevic, Jugovic, Stoichkov, Hagi and Mijatovic.
    But at 17, there are so many question marks. How will he develop ? Can he handle the pressure of a big league ? and so on....
    Good post.I would (risk?) and buy him but i would loan him somewhere like Modena so he could develop in Italian league and then 2 years later i would bring him back.I think he could handle and the good thing is that he doesnt look injury prone but its too early to say that yet.Who would say he already costs 10 milions?and he`s just 17 and from our crapy league.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Wait Alen, more talented than Modric?
    It hurts to say this, but i think he is.
    It doesn't mean that he will be a better player than Modric. Luka is all over the field and the team depends on him. Modric is Boban while Jovetic is an attacker with amazing tehnique and nose for goal. He plays Ronaldo's, Del Piero's position.

Jovetic has bigger chances than Modric to become one of worlds best 5 players but he is a big risk and if i have to chose, at this moment i'll chose Modric because with Modric you know you get quality, more or less proven quality, and you still get a player who'll improve a lot in the future.

velizar

Oct 19, 2007
    Ajax made official offer for Jovetic, the sum which they offered is unknown.
    Partizan president said that they will keep Jovetic at least to septembar 2008 (end of qualification for Champions League). He said that he espects offers from other clubs,too.
    Tomic is now in Italy, in tolking with Roma, Petric in Spain in tolking with Mijatovic (Real).
    Statstics (58 games, 18 goals) is not quite real, beacuse he have started to play for 1st team with 16 years and he have entered in lot of games in last 5 - 10 minutes.
    On those clips you can see Jovetic in action:

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #33
    Jovetic objective

Last market objective in Juve house is called Stefan Jovetic (18), Partizan Belgrado's striker. The player, observed by various english club (Manchester United and City), but declared not on offer by chairman Partizan, like so much to Juventus. The italian team could make an offer of 7 million euros still in the winter market. Meanwhile remain the interest for Portsmouth's striker Benjani (29).

transfermarketweb

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    never saw him, is he that could? what kind of player is he?

I hope he's tall and can sub Trez. :D
    Full name Stevan Jovetić
    Date of birth November 2, 1989 (1989-11-02) (age 18)
    Place of birth Titograd, SFR Yugoslavia
    Height 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)
    Playing position Striker
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tall enough?!!! :D

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Full name Stevan Jovetić
    Date of birth November 2, 1989 (1989-11-02) (age 18)
    Place of birth Titograd, SFR Yugoslavia
    Height 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)
    Playing position Striker
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tall enough?!!! :D
    :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)