Stephan Lichtsteiner (85 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Finally a proper RB for CL games.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Happy for him, because I really love this player and he deservs it. I love him not because of his nationality, but he's definitely my all time favorite swiss player (swiss players usually are shit or goddamned idiots) and it made me so happy that this guy joined my favorite team 7 years ago. Hope he'll have a great last season here.

:heart:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What a legend. Despite his old age he is still solid and gives his all to the shirt. One of the silent heroes of Juventus.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What a mastermind Max is, people are lately bitching about Licht so he makes Sturaro play there so we can appreciate having Licht again. Max you sly fox.
What a legend. Despite his old age he is still solid and gives his all to the shirt. One of the silent heroes of Juventus.
Not doubting his effort or attitude and I love the guy for the past and all but this is crap. He is utter shit not solid. Do you not remember how completely terrible he was for the first few months of this season? How mediocre he wast last season? and how even Euromaxx the great has not included him in the last two CL lists, lists that have included mediocre at best players ahead of him? He is past it, Capt backpassamoah is more reliable these days.

Silent hero of Juventus :howler: :howler:

Piotrr summed it above ^

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Asa isn't even half as bad as people make him out to be.

And yeah, i'd rather have a washed up Licht than the accidental footballer. No reason for Max to remind me of what i already know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)