Stephan Lichtsteiner (84 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
On the goal - why the hell was he the only one in the box trying to clear a corner on the left side of the penalty spot? The centre backs were busy, so where were Marchisio and Khedira? Of course it was an awful attempt at marking but it shouldn't have been his job in the first place.

Having said that I think I'm starting to see what you've all been saying for a wee while now - Stephan isn't the player he used to be. Really sad, my favourite from the Conte resurgence era.

:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
We have Barzagli back and we can switch to 3-5-2 with Cuadrado as RWB. He has declined greatly since his heart issues last season. Great respect for his services but we don't have room for him anymore.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We have Barzagli back and we can switch to 3-5-2 with Cuadrado as RWB. He has declined greatly since his heart issues last season. Great respect for his services but we don't have room for him anymore.
His recovery between games has declined greatly. His ability didnt drop too much, and as Robee said, he had a very good game yesterday.

Offcourse we have room for our swiss nazi

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
We don't even know if those reports are true..
And even if it's true, how do you know it's inter, iirc he's also linked with Dortmund and Chelsea. Can you blame him to ask for move? Cuads, and Dani Alves arrival pretty much saying that he don't have a starting/places anymore.

And roflmao.. worst performer against napoli? really?

:tup: Zach, he simply shouldn't play every 3 days interval.

I agree to some extent he's running is declined, but not as much as some panicking here..

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Bad game, we are losing too many goals from him not covering the runner from the back post.

A shame that he isn't the player he was because he was instrumental in us winning again.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Bad game, we are losing too many goals from him not covering the runner from the back post.

A shame that he isn't the player he was because he was instrumental in us winning again.
yes he was. Sadly it doesnt matter how much we remember those great seasons...the reality right now is what it is.

Defensively he is not good...and he is just a passenger offensively with no output.

Nothing against him, but this is what it is. If Juventus is interested in better results, we must find a better player than him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's done at a top level club. A loyal servant for this club and I'll never forget his contributions in the first few years, but he's approaching Evra levels of unreliability. We need a new RB next season for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)