Stephan Lichtsteiner (90 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Wonder what he would do if Terry stroked his wife. :lol:
[
better Don't do it again drunk rapist.

Terry :rofl:
"can't buy me love" my ass :lol: Like a woman would ever touch him if he wasn't rich.

- - - Updated - - -

Always one of my favorites. It's Terry if terry was a gif. Just can't stop watching.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
On the goal - why the hell was he the only one in the box trying to clear a corner on the left side of the penalty spot? The centre backs were busy, so where were Marchisio and Khedira? Of course it was an awful attempt at marking but it shouldn't have been his job in the first place.

Having said that I think I'm starting to see what you've all been saying for a wee while now - Stephan isn't the player he used to be. Really sad, my favourite from the Conte resurgence era.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Still need a respect that he deserve.. sadly many been moaning, and calling his head.
Since DP treatment, i don't have a high hope Licht will stay and get the respect he deserve..

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
On the goal - why the hell was he the only one in the box trying to clear a corner on the left side of the penalty spot? The centre backs were busy, so where were Marchisio and Khedira? Of course it was an awful attempt at marking but it shouldn't have been his job in the first place.

Having said that I think I'm starting to see what you've all been saying for a wee while now - Stephan isn't the player he used to be. Really sad, my favourite from the Conte resurgence era.
Of course it was his job to fill the central spot once vacated by the CBs. Our MF were not there as the team in general was caught out of position by a silly turnover. It was still, absolutely, Lichts man to mark.

So over the hill he is living in a permanent shadow imo. Thanks for the great years but he is done.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

The goal is on Rugani, the header was in his position and he was supposed to be man marking him all game.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Still need a respect that he deserve.. sadly many been moaning, and calling his head.
Since DP treatment, i don't have a high hope Licht will stay and get the respect he deserve..

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Dp didnt got what he deserved because issues with AA.

Licht will not get it not because he is bad (he has been stellar for us over alll this years)...but because simply he is an OK player (right now he is past it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)