Stephan Lichtsteiner (10 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It wasn't tactical, Lich was penalized/punished for most probably requesting a transfer less than 48h of Mercato shut-down.
It's been said already above by others. We would really have a weird way to penalize someone when he this same player we're talking about already started 2 Serie A matches from the 4 we've played. In CL it's different. We have better options, or at least Juve seem to think so.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's been said already above by others. We would really have a weird way to penalize someone when he this same player we're talking about already started 2 Serie A matches from the 4 we've played. In CL it's different. We have better options, or at least Juve seem to think so.
That's enough to conclude that he was forced out of CL squad.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Shut up, since when do you question me huh?

I leave girls few days and all of a sudden they become ladies. Fvcked up world.
Since you started not making any sense. :D

You came to the conclusion that we're penalizing Licht by starting him in 50% of our Serie A matches so far.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No blame anywhere, simply have better players now after 5 years of starting and doing fine. Just part ways amicably and that's that.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think none of the parties should have regrets. he came at the right time for us, won a lot, earned millions and we enjoyed the services of a great defender.

Time comes for everyone.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think none of the parties should have regrets. he came at the right time for us, won a lot, earned millions and we enjoyed the services of a great defender.

Time comes for everyone.
This. Let's just hope the parting of ways is amicable and that he doesn't sign with Inter. But it's time for him and a few others (Asamoah and Evra in particular) to start looking at new clubs by the end of the season.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
If Chelsea is interested and bid 15m, should we accept? I think we will accept that and Lichtsteiner aswell. To another country, other culture etc. but Conte is there and he has a strong relationship with him.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
If Chelsea is interested and bid 15m, should we accept? I think we will accept that and Lichtsteiner aswell. To another country, other culture etc. but Conte is there and he has a strong relationship with him.
Should we accept? We would be lucky to get more than 5 mil for him and we should pounce on that offer regardless of anything (even ignoring the fact that he will go to Inter for free)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)