Stephan Lichtsteiner (118 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So you think this was a tactical choice? Why are you putting this question in the first place since the decision wasn't a tactical decision.

And Cuadrado is a winger not a right back.
How did you come to the conclusion it wasn't tactical?

Cuadrado is a wing-back and Dani Alves a right back. Considering we play with 3 or 4 at the back, those are our preferred options.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No I mean pressing which we surely didnt do enough of. With the amount of possession we had in that first half, crossing is the last thing we should be worried about! Also notice how Dybala kept being pushed out wide, tactically someone like licht would have been useful there. His in familiar surroundings. Alves was good, obviously useful and will only get better but Licht fits the system like a hand fits a glove and thats what you need in your first CL game. Familiarity with how we play.
We had Evra, Asamoah, Lemina and Khedira who was completely man marked after his attacking first half, the last player we needed to add to this selection is another creatively and technically lacking player in Licht. It was entirely why we were suffering to begin with, no individual solutions by any of them and couldn't spread the play at all.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We have no evidence to say the opposite too

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Weird way of penalizing him, when he started 2 league games in a row?

We are over crowded in RWB and CL restricts our list more then league one does, hence he is left out from CL because the other 2 are more attacking and creative, two qualities we need more in CL.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Weird way of penalizing him, when he started 2 league games in a row?

We are over crowded in RWB and CL restricts our list more then league one does, hence he is left out from CL because the other 2 are more attacking and creative, two qualities we need more in CL.
Ah... you mistaken my post purpose friend.
All I said is we don't have an evidence to be sure what happen between him and BoD.
And all we can do right now is guessing...

And yes, i think Licht was excluded because of tactical, and him asking to leave make the decision to froze him out CL list much easier.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think asking to leave complicated matters but it's not the reason he is not in CL list. It's simply because we have 3 RWBs and restricted to sending in 22 player list.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
That's what i think too...
Him asking to leave make the decision alot easier.

The question mark is the Allegri hobby of fielding 1 offensive fullback, and 1 defensive fullback..
Hence i think the asking to leave rumour is true.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
After sign Dani Alves and bring Cuadadro back, it's reasonable if he ask to leave.
It just a matter of where to. Dortmund or Chelsea are bearable, but if he really did want to leave for intermerda after all these year with Juve, then he's a a*shole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)