Stephan Lichtsteiner (13 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
"We are very grateful to Lichtsteiner for all he has done, but the thing about a football team is there’s competition for places. All players should be happy when champions arrive, as it strengthens the team overall and increases chances of success."

“He cannot take part in the early phase of the tournament, but could potentially come back in later. His contract is about to expire, but we do have an option to extend it. This is not a disciplinary move.”

Marotta on Licht from FI

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Stephan to transfer to Arsenal, instantly transforms them into men, makes the shed their loser mentality and knocks us out in CL, proceeds to won treble with Arsenal. We all cry and @Fred will rule this place.
I'm starting to worry about you fr3sh

Jul 13, 2010
Goddamn it, leaving Licht out of the CL like that. Pussy ass move
its only logical to leave out wing back on the right side when we have 3. who would you leave out? hernanes? ofc with all the injuries in the midfield. you guys are losing the plot, to include stefan just because is pussy ass move. and allegri showed balls that he has no authorities and left lichty out who is clearly least suitable of all three for the wingback spot

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
its only logical to leave out wing back on the right side when we have 3. who would you leave out? hernanes? ofc with all the injuries in the midfield. you guys are losing the plot, to include stefan just because is pussy ass move. and allegri showed balls that he has no authorities and left lichty out who is clearly least suitable of all three for the wingback spot
And clearly the best option if we're going with 4 at the back. So wave goodbye to that dream...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Goddamn it, leaving Licht out of the CL like that. Pussy ass move
We only have so many spots. To me, it is a clear signal from Allegri to all in the CL that we won't be a typical Juve defensive side. We will attack teams and that's clear with Alves & Cuadrado as our RWB's. We can't always defend a 1-0 lead like we all have been complaining for now for some time. I think its pretty significant IMO that we left Licht out. It wasn't personal it was simply a tactical change (finally) to start seeing a more attacking side for a change.

It would have been a Pussy ass move if we had a squad that fielded 5 genuine defenders that offer little going forward. We will have strong 3 CB's being flanking by 3 very offensively strong WBs.

It's time we start cracking skulls :tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Dani Alves always has been a defensive liability. I do not want to see him start in a 4-men defence.
well thats not true

- - - Updated - - -

We only have so many spots. To me, it is a clear signal from Allegri to all in the CL that we won't be a typical Juve defensive side. We will attack teams and that's clear with Alves & Cuadrado as our RWB's. We can't always defend a 1-0 lead like we all have been complaining for now for some time. I think its pretty significant IMO that we left Licht out. It wasn't personal it was simply a tactical change (finally) to start seeing a more attacking side for a change.

It would have been a Pussy ass move if we had a squad that fielded 5 genuine defenders that offer little going forward. We will have strong 3 CB's being flanking by 3 very offensively strong WBs.

It's time we start cracking skulls :tup:
not really, its just that we have 2 players that are better than him

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
well thats not true

not really, its just that we have 2 players that are better than him
Possibly. I didn't want to take it there yet :D

--

I would like to add, we have a potentially very easy group if we don't mentally crash like we know we can. I think it is likely that IF we advance to the knockouts and beyond we will see Licht included when we need someone with a bit more defensive skill as the teams get harder which I don't think we really need in the groups.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Possibly. I didn't want to take it there yet :D

--

I would like to add, we have a potentially very easy group if we don't mentally crash like we know we can. I think it is likely that IF we advance to the knockouts and beyond we will see Licht included when we need someone with a bit more defensive skill as the teams get harder which I don't think we really need in the groups.
Are you fucking kidding me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)