Stephan Lichtsteiner (36 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I was speaking for full time starting. He is great backup as highly experienced defensive option. But we aren't in a position where that's viable now, because understandably he doesn't want to be reserve choice

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I understand his desire to play. He's probably entering the last three four years of his career (his position is one of the most physically demanding) and I doubt he'll want to spend them on the bench. On the other hand, if he'd ever like to win a CL trophy, the time seems to be now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yea forgot abt that homegrown thing too

so u see our hands were tied

- - - Updated - - -

ding ding sing

ppl fail to realise this
yea i think its kinda obvious that if your new signings are cuadrado and Dani Alves then licht isn't your ideal sort of player for that position
Apparently he has refused a new contract. His agent (his brother) refused offers left and right, thry even refused a 10 mil offer from a certain club. Rumour has it that there even was a physical confrontation between Paraticci and Licht's brother. I guess this is his punishment.
b...b...but the experds here had already decided that Licht was, through no fault of his own, cruelly tossed away by heartless management based on nothing but their feels for him
Leaving him out of the CL squad is.

How is Inter an italian rival, it's not like Licht will put them over the top, and it's not like this management weren't ready to do business with italian rivals before..
Why we don't adopt this attitude when selling our star players to CL rivals ?

And FYI, its not about not selling him to an italian rival, i don't care about that, in fact i like it. Its the fact of leaving him out of the CL squad.
oh boy

Jun 6, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5382937 said:
Facts so far:
Juventus wanted to get rid of Lichtsteiner
Lichtsteiner said it's okay but I will only listen to offers from Italy
Juventus said listen we have couple of offers from England
Lichtsteiner said no, I've got an offer from Inter, I would like to Join Them
Juventus said no, we won't sell you to inter (probably because of guarin-vucinic saga) and fuck you Stephen, we gonna rot you on the bench so you will pray to us to sell you
What a shame, what a fucking disgrace, guy said no to big PSG offer to stay here lol and that's how juventus is paying him back for his loyalty and huuuuuuge impact that helped us to win so many titles in the past 5 years
Fact=something that has actually happened and can be clearly proven to be true
Speculation=what you were just doing for most parts in your post

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
The only FACT we have is the Licht is not in the CL squad. We know NOTHING for certain on Inter. So let's crucify Licht? Our board makes mistakes. Live with it and acknowledge it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nothing prevent us, we didn't do enough. Matuidi with fat bastard and PSG-prince I-hate-juve were meant to fail right from the beginning and Witsel situation was just the consequence of a bad planning schedule and a bad moved from Zenit

As I said, we kept three really quality player for one spot and let Hernanes, Asamoah and Lemina as our second choices for our MF. Enough to win UCL? Even in your blindness you know that: less they need to play there, greater our chances

- - - Updated - - -

right now, Is Litch better in his spot than Hernanes, Lemina or Asamoah in their owns? Don't do It with your heart and be objective?

Easy example, if Inter came here and asked for Hernanes, we would send him there in a bite. Why we didn't wanna to send licht? Cuz It would fuck us right in our bud and we know it
once again, the signing of Cuadrado was not what prevented us from buying a new CM and whether or not Licht is better than Hernanes is completely irrelevant

Jun 6, 2015
Latest sky report, he never pushed for inter. Only offers he had were from Leicester and West Ham. Agent proposed a salary increase (WELL DESERVED) or an Italian transfer. So now what will you all hate him for?
Lichtsteiner makes as much as Barzagli and Alex Sandro at the moment I'd say he is paid just the right money at the moment.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The only FACT we have is the Licht is not in the CL squad. We know NOTHING for certain on Inter. So let's crucify Licht? Our board makes mistakes. Live with it and acknowledge it.
if we know nothing for certain then why are we presuming Licht is innocent and blaming the board because they "make mistakes". Is there really any reason other than "Licht bled for this shirt" etc?

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
if we know nothing for certain then why are we presuming Licht is innocent and blaming the board because they "make mistakes". Is there really any reason other than "Licht bled for this shirt" etc?
He was left out of the CL list. That rubbed a lot of fans the wrong way clearly. That's why, based on fact (not speculation) Licht looks like the victim.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He was left out of the CL list. That rubbed a lot of fans the wrong way clearly. That's why, based on fact (not speculation) Licht looks like the victim.
What is rubbing the fans the wrong way has more to do with why this is happening, and no one is speaking about it, and we have no facts on the matter.

Edit- I just read that article you posted. Looks as if it were a sporting decision after all.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Latest sky report, he never pushed for inter. Only offers he had were from Leicester and West Ham. Agent proposed a salary increase (WELL DESERVED) or an Italian transfer. So now what will you all hate him for?
Yes lets give our soon to be 33 year old declining, 3rd choice RFB a salary increase. Sounds like a brilliant idea.

Inter are not a rival, but offcourse we should not sell to them, when they categorically refuse to negotiate with us. The same goes for Roma and Napoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)