Stephan Lichtsteiner (99 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
This is not tactical. This is clearly punishment. I am certain that he pushed for a transfer too late in the window and this was not appreciated by management. I think he may be sold in the January window.

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
Are you really a Juve fan?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Context, read what I was replying to.

Sorry mate, Inter is a shithole of a club but I really hate seeing one of my favourite players being treated like this. Didn't think this management would treat him like this.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Last year all of you were crying because he was bad for us (especially in CL, shaky with possesion) so we decide to replace him with better player. He didnt accept his new role which is ok, but to fight his way for Inter transfer is just pathetic. I like Licht but as of now we can do better with Alves/Cuads, he should leave but there is no way he gets sold to Inter, the club which refused contacts with us for one of their player.
We can accept that player wants to leave but we wont accept he is leaving for peanuts to direct league rival and if he is forcing his way out. This what he gets if he does so. I dont believe this tactical decision.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
we didn't exactly deserve to be held to ransom considering all that we have given Licht both from the club and fans point of view, especially to a club like inda
Agree but if that words were truth and was what he demanded and says.Inda is the most disquisting club in the world and of course we blocked that move(if that was close at all).But also one thing is certain,I repeat ,no to Inda,but what is that different treating of the players?That dub shit didn't request properly to leave but was at summer holidays.Fat turd of agent does that for him.And we immediately allow the transfer.Yes the fee was big but anyway.The same was with Vidal.You can't have a double standards as much as we give Lich. that much he gave to us.Blocking to Inda was rightful but to exclude him from CL squad.?Too much in my opinion.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Wake the fuck up qanisow, your first suggestion is more nightmare then dream. We have Sandro but you wanna give away best mid and attacker for another LB. Even for you that's loco.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Not loco enough I'd say. There should be some way to push in Kolo in there somewhere.
Wow, people are really underrating Licht now. Yes, he is still great and no, Cuadrado isn't better
Offensively it's not even a contest. Quads offers much more in that department.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what happens when you have a team full of potential starters (nearly).
:agree: It must have been between taking a third RWB and Hernanes, if anything. I think Allegri made the right choice, considering how fragile our CM line is.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
icemaη;5382713 said:
Not loco enough I'd say. There should be some way to push in Kolo in there somewhere.

Offensively it's not even a contest. Quads offers much more in that department.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: It must have been between taking a third RWB and Hernanes, if anything. I think Allegri made the right choice, considering how fragile our CM line is.
:agree:

It sucks but this will probably be Lichts last season with us. This is the reality of becoming a great team. People saying lose Rugani instead are too short sighted. We need to show we have faith in him, his whole career is ahead of him and we play with 3 centerbacks.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Im not saying we are not playing 3-5-2... We are, and rightfully so. In fact im one of those defending the use of the formation in this team, it suits us most IMO.

Hernanes also had to be called up, but I think that leaving Lich wasnt a good move, and I'd rather have him in the starting 11 vs big team than Rugani at the moment...

But yeah, I trust Max too.

Oh yeah, forgot about that.
yea forgot abt that homegrown thing too

so u see our hands were tied

- - - Updated - - -

depends what Allegri wants out of his RWB
ding ding sing

ppl fail to realise this

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Wow, people are really underrating Licht now. Yes, he is still great and no, Cuadrado isn't better
This is what I don't get either. All the "he has been declining" talk. As if he isn't reliable anymore.

The one who has been declining & cost us quite few goals plays on the other side of the pitch.

Anyway, excluding him from the CL is bullshit. Regardless of what the reasons are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)