Stephan Lichtsteiner (15 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Gotta start thinking about his replacement..
He has already been replaced, remember that short brazilian guy we signed and the microphone looking fella from Colombia? I swear, after Nicholas you're the most feeble minded dude on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

And good thing we didn't let him go to Inter. Pathetic transfer request on his part and he should sit out the year on the bench for that one.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He has already been replaced, remember that short brazilian guy we signed and the microphone looking fella from Colombia? I swear, after Nicholas you're the most feeble minded dude on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

And good thing we didn't let him go to Inter. Pathetic transfer request on his part and he should sit out the year on the bench for that one.
Why is Nicolas ahead?

Anyway, it would be interesting to sign a younger RB now. As similar as Alves as we can find.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Pogba is only 23 and has ties to Manchester and could easily stay there for another 10 years if the conditions are right.

And yes at the moment Utd are a step down but they have a great coach and more money than we do to build a competitive team. They'll definitely be back where they belong in a year or 2.

Lichtsteiner is 32 and was choosing to go play with an Inter side with limited resources and question marks over their coach and squad.

Not worth destroying your legacy for if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)