Stephan Lichtsteiner (69 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
It's easy to link Lichtsteiner to other teams now that we've signed Alves who plays in the same position. Most of these journalists are just lazy and make things up when there is even the slightest circumstances to support their theory. I think Marotta already said that Lichtsteiner is staying.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It has nothing to do with what the club wants. Of course Marotta wants to keep him.

It has to do with him being ok about being a backup.

And it's no coincidence that immediately after Alves very strong rumours appeared, Licht thanked for the 5 years in some social network, without apparent reason to.

IMO he's not happy with the arrival of Alves. I imagine he's sent his agent the order to see if there's anything interesting in a big club. But I don't think he will want to leave at all costs. It's only if PSG or something comes knocking.

So it's all about Licht's will.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Alves/Licht > Alves/DiSciglio

Although I would understand the reason for the sale, as to monetise Licht, before he enters the last year of his contract. Though he complements Alves better than DiSciglio does. And I'd rather we go for Widmer or Vrsaijko if we are in for a young replacement.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Alves/Licht > Alves/DiSciglio

Although I would understand the reason for the sale, as to monetise Licht, before he enters the last year of his contract. Though he complements Alves better than DiSciglio does. And I'd rather we go for Widmer or Vrsaijko if we are in for a young replacement.
§De Sciglio over Wydmer/Vrsajko cause they want to spend as little as possible.
Plus he is 23yrs old and italian.
Agnelli said they want a italian base so it will prolly be him.
Look what Allegri told him after the final 2+2=6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)