Stephan Lichtsteiner (81 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Told you guys we need a rb more than a lb. I really don't know what happend to him, but he is decreasing more and more. Maybe he can find his form in a 4 man backline again. I have to admit though ,that he had a good first half, but the goal is all on him. He also disappeared offensively

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Told you guys we need a rb more than a lb. I really don't know what happend to him, but he is decreasing more and more. Maybe he can find his form in a 4 man backline again. I have to admit though ,that he had a good first half, but the goal is all on him. He also disappeared offensively
Is Caceres still injured?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Dont think he was that bad, he made an error for the goal but other than that he was quite good. Even managed to beat his man few times, which doesnt happen too often for him.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I can think of a few other players who were at least as much to blame as Licht.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't understand why did Allegri choose Isla over him then.
as far as i know we're selling both llorente and isla, so they need to play at least as a sub. ogbonna's ~2000 playing minutes from last season helped his sale for sure. but with performances like isla's, that might backfire, too :rofl:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
First match and the finishing was terrible from 3-4 players who could have secured the match pretty much early, but everyone is blaming Lich for his poor performance?

Watch how he'll be praised pretty soon.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Licht is still the best.
People developed a very low opinion of him at some stage last season.

I was off the forum for a couple of months and through a series of okay performances he'd suddenly become a terrible player and urgently needed to be replaced by the time I returned.

Very odd.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Love Licht's spirit, but you'd be delusional to think he hasn't lost a step or an occasional mark for both Juve and Switzerland these days.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Love Licht's spirit, but you'd be delusional to think he hasn't lost a step or an occasional mark for both Juve and Switzerland these days.
He played a decent chunk of last season with an ankle problem, so he undoubtedly suffered a bit because of that.

I'm keeping an open mind as to whether we are seeing the start of his physical decline or if he's back strongly after getting his ankle sorted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)