Stephan Lichtsteiner (98 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah I love him and all but he doesn't deserve a 3 year contract for 3mil, he's a player that relies heavily on his athleticism who knows if he'll have gas in the tank half way through the contract.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
€3m is a fair salary, it also keeps his value high. Hopefully he returns to his best form, and it'll be interesting to see if a move back to an authentic right back position will prolong his career at the top level.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah I love him and all but he doesn't deserve a 3 year contract for 3mil, he's a player that relies heavily on his athleticism who knows if he'll have gas in the tank half way through the contract.
I believe this is a null statement otherwise we would all be professional athletes

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
his contrac expires this summer so he would leave for free. better sell in january and buy darmian from torino considering torino tends to sell in january quite often.
He would refuse to move in January. He'd prefer to let his contract expire so he can choose whatever club he wants in the summer and as a free agent, player of his qualities would attract quite bit of interest among Euroepan elite. Licht is one of the best fullbacks in Europe. It would be an utter nonsense to not offer him a better deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)