Stephan Lichtsteiner (86 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Fuck, that would be detrimental to our season. 12m is good money I guess, but imo he's worth more, and, since he can't even be replaced by someone better, I'd say he's priceless right now. Indispensable. Must stay if we are to win titles next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
$#@!, that would be detrimental to our season. 12m is good money I guess, but imo he's worth more, and, since he can't even be replaced by someone better, I'd say he's priceless right now. Indispensable. Must stay if we are to win titles next season.
I love Licht ,big fan of his but if they offer 18-20 ,i would definitely sell.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
That would indeed be a great offer, Cusp, but in sporting terms we would suffer without him. He has so much grinta and is such a "winner" that I think it could really hurt our scudetto and CL-aspirations to lose him. So even for 18-20, I say keep.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
18 mils would be madness not to accept---

But what worries me is our sporting side of things---- as replacing lichteiner will be a huge task to pull off.

He is not WC, but he has fitted into our system like a glove as is detrimental to us.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
18 mils would be madness not to accept---

But what worries me is our sporting side of things---- as replacing lichteiner will be a huge task to pull off.

He is not WC, but he has fitted into our system like a glove as is detrimental to us.
To me, it is debatable whether he is WC in a 4 man backline.

I wouldn't sell unless we have a replacement ready and PSG offers 20M+.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
yeh, selling him without a proper replacement is madness..

but, who can replace him?
Lukasz Piszek is pretty good, don't know how old he is though.

But he's undergoing a hip surgery iirc, so he wont be able to play for a long long time.

I wouldnt sell Lichtsteiner for anything under 30M though.

Schnaubau

May 21, 2013
Lukasz Piszek is pretty good, don't know how old he is though.

But he's undergoing a hip surgery iirc, so he wont be able to play for a long long time.

I wouldnt sell Lichtsteiner for anything under 30M though.

1 year younger than Stephan but pretty much the same market value. Doubt BVB would sell under 20 Million, so we might as well keep Licht. I really hope we do and don't sell him for something like 10 Mil.

Nov 17, 2012
1 year younger than Stephan but pretty much the same market value. Doubt BVB would sell under 20 Million, so we might as well keep Licht. I really hope we do and don't sell him for something like 10 Mil.
I wouldn't sell Licht for less than 20/25 million. Even then he offers much to the squad in an intangible sense that money alone cannot put a value on; he was our long lost solution to our near eternal RB saga (though Caceres did ok there in his first stint with Juve, and has deputised well for Licht @ RB/RWB/RM when called upon). He has an enormous engine, it's evident he has a lot of drive and endeavour, he possess grinta in spades and like Vidal, Caceres, Chiello and a few other stand-outs, he embodies that combative 'never-say-die' attitude that is synonymous with Juventus. It would have to be a mega offer to sway me, even then, I'd be most reluctant..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No way we sell this beast. We'd lose a how amount of grinta and work ethic without him and Licht is one of those players you need in your ranks to drive the team forward. Easily one of my favourite players, fantastic player he's been for us.

Non si fucking tocca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)