Stephan Lichtsteiner (99 Viewers)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Imo its useless to keep both isla and licht. We are not so rich that we can have 20m players on the bench. Lich nor isla would be content beeing 2 choice next year.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think that Juve will consider offers for Licht. There aren't many fullbacks who last in that position when they enter their thirties. It's a position that requires speed and non stop running by the flank. I expect Licht to last for one or two more seasons, especially if Conte keeps giving him the needed rest from time to time, so I'd be strongly against a sale for 8-10m eur. But I'm not sure that our directors will think that way, and if there is an offer of ~15m eur, I believe that we'll take it immediately. We'll even consider lower offers, imo.

I want him to stay :(

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its bad business to sell him now that he is at his peak IMO. Wel is not bad business but, we dont have any replacement for him... because he not only offers good ofense...or acceptable to say the least... but his defensive duties are irreplaceable.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
But I'm not sure that our directors will think that way, and if there is an offer of ~15m eur, I believe that we'll take it immediately. We'll even consider lower offers, imo.
Wasn't Conte's main request to stay was to have more control in our mercato?

I don't expect Conte to sell Lichtsteiner, unless it's a crazy offer. If the reports are true, Conte already refused to sell him for 18m last summer. I don't think this will change now that he's had a better season.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Last night all over facebook there were a few people saying how Arsenal signed Lichtsteiner for 12 million sterling, then others commenting saying that it's too much :sergio:

retarded arsenal fans

Beko

Mar 17, 2010
if it so ,, lecht for Laurent Koscielny !

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=140867

this is good news

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think that Juve will consider offers for Licht. There aren't many fullbacks who last in that position when they enter their thirties. It's a position that requires speed and non stop running by the flank. I expect Licht to last for one or two more seasons, especially if Conte keeps giving him the needed rest from time to time, so I'd be strongly against a sale for 8-10m eur. But I'm not sure that our directors will think that way, and if there is an offer of ~15m eur, I believe that we'll take it immediately. We'll even consider lower offers, imo.

I want him to stay :(
Nope, Juve will resign Licht on a better contract. IMO Conte considers him as one of his most important players.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Last night all over facebook there were a few people saying how Arsenal signed Lichtsteiner for 12 million sterling, then others commenting saying that it's too much :sergio:

retarded arsenal fans
There was also some reports about him signing for Real Madrid for the same fee. :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)