Stephan Lichtsteiner (23 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
When the Licht speaks ...

Lichtsteiner: We want to win it all

By Football Italia staff

Juventus defender Stephan Lichtsteiner has revealed that he wants to win every competition possible with the Bianconeri.

The Swiss wing-back has been linked with a move away from Turin, with Paris Saint-Germain looking the most likely suitors.

But the former Lazio man has admitted that he is happy at the club and wants to retain the Scudetto they won so convincingly last season.

“We are very happy because we have completed one of our goals,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “We wanted to finish top of the table at the midway point, and we have done that.

“It is fundamental however, that we continue at this pace. There are so many good teams in this League, but we have to concentrate on our own performance.

“We will continue to be hungry for points. We want to repeat what we did last year.

“I always give my best for this shirt and I want to win as much as possible with it.”

FI

... You better listen.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
TBH for a while I wasn't too fond of Litch and wanted Caceres :)heart ) to take the starting position. But I'm glad we have Litch, the fucker is one of my fav players in the squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)