Stephan Lichtsteiner (86 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
100%

Great match from him. Too bad Quag was selfish at times and wanted to take things on his own when he could've passed to Lich.
At times? There's only one incident when that pass could've turned into something. On more than one occasion Licht fucked up chances Vucinic created for him. Caceres was way better in attack once he came on. Licht was more solid defensively. In fact I felt he and Pirlo both had below par games.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:disagree:

Licht was immense, the guy could barely breath in the second half from all the running he did, he absolutely terrorised the chelsea left flank. I'm In love with how he attack the opposite team penalty box when there is a cross from the left flank. You just can't stress how good this guy is.

And saying Caceres was better offensively is absurd, he only had one cross to Vucinic while Licht had many crosses and could've scored in a couple of occasions.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm with شيزيو all the way here (did I pronounce that right?). Very good game by Licht, both defensively and offensively.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Says the guy who wants him sold.
Find a post where I said I want him sold.

Now.

- - - Updated - - -

I said I see the club cashing in on him now that we seem bent on using the 352 w/ Isla/Pepe/Caceres.

Maybe you were drunk when you read that post? :D
Out to prove a point today.

You heard it here first.
Back to his best last night. Unlucky not to have scored at least one. Was beastly in the first half, like a man possessed.

- - - Updated - - -

Dem trousers :touched:
:stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)