Stephan Lichtsteiner (82 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Not really
First padoin is somekind of jolly , he can play anywhere in middfield , not with exellent results obviously , but he has played in his career almost everywhere and has experience in those positions , something you can't find in a 20 years old kid .
Second and most important padoin is the backup plan , he plays when there is an injury crises , you can't do that to a young one like pogba and marrone , they need to get constant playing time , not be benched and be used as 3-4 option anywhere . That is simply a stupid decision

As for the rule , i was not in knowledge that you had to have a number of youngsters in the bench , the only rule i know of is the one about the players trained at the club , wich is 5 if i remember correctly who should be in the list of CL , not neccesarily on the bench i think

As for the young ones , well it is not happening only to us , times have changed , nobody trains your young ones for free , so unless you co-own them you can as well keep them to rot in the bench .
A jolly joker of extremely poor quality though.
Practically, we would only use him as CM and LWB, as we are very well covered elsewhere.
Maronne can also offer similar versatility and the younger players generally can be easier molested to our will.
They also have less salaries, help us with the youngsters+nationality percentage rules and can tolerate the bench more than the Asamoahs.
It also gives us more prospects for the future and streghtens their love for the team.
Criscito and Giovinco stories have taught us that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
With all of the Isla>Licht, Licht>Isla back and forth going on, I think a lot of people are missing one key thing.

This is a really, REALLY nice problem to have

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)