Stephan Lichtsteiner (121 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
people like Beppe have really murdered the soul of Italian football, selling all their stars to PSG. He should've come out by now and deny the rumours.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He would be stupid to leave.
Gotta look at the bigger picture. If Conte plans to play Isla (which makes sense, considering his price and everything) and considering we have Caceres who wasn't bought for cheap, I don't see much room for all of three. If Lichtsteiner wants to play (which is rather normal considering he's a good player) maybe they'll mutually look for sale. We'll see what happens. I just think people rush when they say 'no way he's leaving' because he can easily leave this summer.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Not really. They'll definitely give him a better contract.

EDIT:

That's a significant improvement on his current deal. He makes 1.8M now, and I'm sure he can land an even better contract than 3M.
It's still a fucking psg to me. If he's all about the money, then fuck him. He should go to Shitty straight away.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
My theory:

The failure to sell Felipe Melo has caused a little bit of panic. The club said several times both before and during the mercato that a large chunk of the money for the mercato would have to be generated through player sales. The price for Melo was set to 13, but I think Juve expected at least 8. Instead, we got 1,5 million for the loan.

There are a bunch of members here who think that we've already set aside the 20 to 20+ million required to land a top striker, but there's really nothing to suggest that is the case. Quite the opposite: our pursuit of a striker is dragging on, and has been dragging on, due to a lack of funds.
Entirely plausible.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
It's still a fucking psg to me. If he's all about the money, then fuck him. He should go to Shitty straight away.
At the end of the day it's just a job to most footballers. Also he's already played in France, so it'd probably be easy for him to go back there.

Besides his agent stated that he'll only leave if the club wants to sell, which seems like they do. :depressed

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Gotta look at the bigger picture. If Conte plans to play Isla (which makes sense, considering his price and everything) and considering we have Caceres who wasn't bought for cheap, I don't see much room for all of three. If Lichtsteiner wants to play (which is rather normal considering he's a good player) maybe they'll mutually look for sale. We'll see what happens. I just think people rush when they say 'no way he's leaving' because he can easily leave this summer.

:tup:

love the spirit and intensity that lichtsteiner offer, but if we get an offer of 20m+ than we should sell. ppl cant expect juve to spend 80m every transferwindow, without any big sales.

juve have always sold big players when the offer is good enough. buy younger not yet wc players, and sell before they loose their value (becomes old). this is the way to maintain top level without loosing alot of money over time.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
15mil :sergio:
Marotta can't even milk a fucking cash cow, imagine when we sell to clubs who don't splash recklessly. He'll sell for fucking less then 10mil.
Get a fucking 20\30mil out of 'em, Litch is one of the best at what he does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)