Stephan Lichtsteiner (75 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Woody, Juve want 15m to sell. That's disgusting but true.

Ps: Serei a has shifted to espn/hd. No more neo. Dunno if it's a good thing or bad. Coz I dint think they'll show games with as much regularity and I don't think they have the bandwidth either between them and star sports to handle it.
No way that's true! Where did you get that from? Someone tell me that's not true :scared:

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Saw the ad yesterday. :(

Juve-Parma on espn hd next Sunday night. I'm gutted coz there's going to be a major clash with la liga showtimes and Serie a will lose out and not be as regular in the bargain. Neo in the meantime has added the eredivisie and ligue 1 to their schedule instead. Very sad.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Lichtsteiner set for Juve talks

Juventus will reportedly hold talks with the agent of Stephan Lichtsteiner this week about Paris Saint-Germain’s interest in him.

Although PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti has insisted that the right-back is not one of their targets, the transfer rumour mill continues to link the defender with the French outfit.

It is being claimed that Juventus director general Beppe Marotta will meet with the Swiss international’s representative towards the end of the week to discuss their options.

The Old Lady now value the former Lazio player, signed at a cost of €10.5m last summer, at around €15m.

Paris SG are also said to be willing to offer the stopper a four-year deal worth €4m a campaign – around double his current salary.

The Turin giants could consider a sale given the presence of Martin Caceres, Simone Pepe and Mauricio Isla in their squad given that they can all play on the right in a 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 system.
FI pulling shit out of their ass.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I suppose your definition of truth is something different to mine.
That being? The player isn't for sale? We are going to make 30m from this move? I'd really like to know. I guess you'll only believe this when it goes through. So be it.

Everything seems to be suggesting that all parties are thinking about this seriously.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That being? The player isn't for sale? We are going to make 30m from this move? I'd really like to know. I guess you'll only believe this when it goes through. So be it.

Everything seems to be suggesting that all parties are thinking about this seriously.
Question; do you believe as strongly in these sources when Juve are the buying club?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
NOOOOOOOO! No way should we be selling Lichtsteiner, and absolutely not for 15m. I consider this guy our best player (as a RB) other than Buffon. He's mabye the best RB in the world, and definitely the best in Italy. His grinta, defensive ability and tactical awareness reflect everything this club is about. 15m? No way.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Question; do you believe as strongly in these sources when Juve are the buying club?
It depends on the player/club in question. Its easy to make a few calculations and see the viability factor and Juve's patterns with Marrotta at the helm. So to tell you the truth, I can see this deal going through. I can see us getting Peluso, and Llorente/Dzeko/Berbatov without spending elsewhere considering Licht already has a replacement in the 352 with Isla.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Isla/Caceres back in September. I think Padoin is shit, but Conte has a fetish for him like he did with Boriello.
will take them both especially Isla some time to find their feet, up to them to dislodge Licht from the starter's spot as far as I am concerned.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Really depends on how the club see the price/value proposition.

---------- Post added 20.08.2012 at 16:03 ----------

(And if indeed they have other unattainable targets that we perhaps don't know about.)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I mentioned it before the rumours as to why he can be sold and then the rumours started. The 15 M€ is ridiculous, anything less than 20 M€ should not be accepted but we can't deny the fact that if PSG have made contact with him and offered him a fat paycheck he might use it as a card to want-go. It would suck if he leaves as I really like the player but if we are planning to focus on the 3-5-2, we have better personnel for the formation. That being said we should not restrict ourselves to one formation and in a 4-man defence he is king on the right wing.

Dec 31, 2008
Woody, Juve want 15m to sell. That's disgusting but true.

Ps: Serei a has shifted to espn/hd. No more neo. Dunno if it's a good thing or bad. Coz I dint think they'll show games with as much regularity and I don't think they have the bandwidth either between them and star sports to handle it.
Really? I thought Neo had rights for one more year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)