Stephan Lichtsteiner (87 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Lichtsteiner set for Juve talks

Juventus will reportedly hold talks with the agent of Stephan Lichtsteiner this week about Paris Saint-Germain’s interest in him.

Although PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti has insisted that the right-back is not one of their targets, the transfer rumour mill continues to link the defender with the French outfit.

It is being claimed that Juventus director general Beppe Marotta will meet with the Swiss international’s representative towards the end of the week to discuss their options.

The Old Lady now value the former Lazio player, signed at a cost of €10.5m last summer, at around €15m.

Paris SG are also said to be willing to offer the stopper a four-year deal worth €4m a campaign – around double his current salary.

The Turin giants could consider a sale given the presence of Martin Caceres, Simone Pepe and Mauricio Isla in their squad given that they can all play on the right in a 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 system.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Selling an awesome player like Lichtsteiner for €15M would be an absolute disgrace.

He needs to stay. We should not be selling our top performers. He's easily one of the best signings we made in the past six years.

I wish PSG would fuck off and raid some other team (like Milan again ROFL)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Selling an awesome player like Lichtsteiner for €15M would be an absolute disgrace.

He needs to stay. We should not be selling our top performers. He's easily one of the best signings we made in the past six years.

I wish PSG would fuck off and raid some other team (like Milan again ROFL)
:agree: and complete idiocy...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Woody, Juve want 15m to sell. That's disgusting but true.

Ps: Serei a has shifted to espn/hd. No more neo. Dunno if it's a good thing or bad. Coz I dint think they'll show games with as much regularity and I don't think they have the bandwidth either between them and star sports to handle it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)