Stephan Lichtsteiner (80 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I thought he was good. Not a lot he could do offensively due to Lazio playing like b*tches. Seriously, Lazio should be ashamed of themselves. They call themselves a "big club", one with CL ambitions, and come out playing with the lamest most provincial mentality I've ever seen. But despite that, Licht did in fact contribute offensively. He should've had 2 assists. One in the first half, when Vucinic's shot was blocked by Diakete, and one in the second, when he received the brilliant pass from Del Piero only to find a wrong-footed Chiellini inside the area. As far as his contributions defensively, I have no complaints.

Aug 1, 2003
he seemed like one of our players with the most runs inside the box today :D

I enjoyed watching him argue with Kozac

Also when one of Mirko(?)'s shots were blocked, how Licht reacted in frustration - can't replace that passion and motivation man.

May 22, 2007
I think he was still pretty decent but he's tailed off from his first four months at the club. He gets into some good positions and makes intelligent runs but was found out when he completely miss kicked most of his shots. Can't really complain defensively, Lazio took a single chance.

He might have been asked slowed down to preserve him for the end to this season, looked tired towards the end of games in the winter period.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
His runs are amazing. The only thing that he needs to work on is his temper, not arguing with refs. Useless yellows he's getting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)