Stephan Lichtsteiner (121 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
Yeah he has been a great signing and its kind of sad it took us this long to invest in an outside back. Also his way of playing pushes Krasic out I think of the squad. Krasicdoesnt really link up and Pepe has made his money linking up with Lich and creating mismatches for eachother. Last year Krasic had no help so he could bomb forward and we didnt really have a place to tell him to link up with Motta. Anyway so glad we have a proper RB who helps on both ends of the pitch

Buy on AliExpress.com

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Very true....just think if we had a great LB it would takealot of pressure off the winger. Defensively and offensively
Not just the winger. Potentially Chiellini slots back to CB without having to worry about covering the left and getting to focus solely upon doing his job. We could see the return of "King George."

Oh, and as a beneficial side-effect, Bonucci gets exiled to the bench. Again.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Since the day we signed him, i consider him to be our best sign.
I m so glad that we have finally found we needed since the day Zebi was torturing us.
And Licht is young enough to last a few years, now lets focus on finding one for the left side!
We have seen how important it is for our defense to have a defenders that actually knows how to defends!

All those years we kept thinking that the DM or the wingers should do it for him, but this year Licht proves what an impact a wingback can have on our performance.
The tackle he performed today should teach Bonucci a thing or two about defending...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Got easily beaten by Lulic (?) two or three times in the first half, but after that he did well and wasn't troubled too much.

Did you guys notice that for a month or more there is no sign of his Molinarish crosses? Quite the opposite. Some great crosses against Inter (for our first goal) or for Marchisio's header tonight.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Got easily beaten by Lulic (?) two or three times in the first half, but after that he did well and wasn't troubled too much.

Did you guys notice that for a month or more there is no sign of his Molinarish crosses? Quite the opposite. Some great crosses against Inter (for our first goal) or for Marchisio's header tonight.
True.

I suppose he's working on that aspect of his game. He wants to better himself.

Honoring the shirt :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)