Stephan Lichtsteiner (473 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Pirlo is a very rare talent..for free.
Pirlo offers a lot offensively but is weak defensively. Lich offers offensively and defensively.

C. Zanetti was also as great as Pirlo is now (considering the squad we had back then) though Pirlo is in a different level. Too bad injuries kept him away in his 2nd year.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Licht is generally replaceable. Pirlo is not. Only getting the guy with the name starting with 'X' or spending €50m at Tottenham would replace him. But still, both players are almost impossible to obtain. Licht has been amazing but Pirlo just edges him.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Sergio Ramos, Dani Alves, Sagna (without a broken leg), Lahm and Coentrao are better than him just to name a few. He has surprised me though, I knew he would be good but not this good.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Alves hasn't been himself since a year now. Sagna, Lahm, Coentrao? I disagree:smile:.

Ramos is better though. One can't deny.
Come on, he's not THAT good. He's good offensively but I wouldn't call him 'super-amazing' going foward. Also, his positioning is a little suspect at times after coming back from going foward. But he is 9999999999999999999999999999999999x better than any FB since farsopoli and I'm not complaining at all. Well worth the €10m + the €2m of his own money.

He is the best FB in Italy though. Would like to see him against strong teams in CL.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He obliges his opponents to push back and defend.

Pavel style.

I swear he reminds me of Pavel way too much:touched:. His running style, the way he holds the ball, his physique shape, stamina etc..
This this this. Ive said it for a while now, Lichtsteiner is very similar to Pavel. The way he runs, attacks the ball, physique, mentality. I fucking love this player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 472)