Stephan Lichtsteiner (563 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
Cassani has 19 assists in hislast 6 seasons while Lichtsteiner has 13. Not a major difference, and the Swiss is much more solid defensively than the Italian. They are both 27.

I compare with Cassani because he is the RB that was most wanted besides Licht here.

You are in love with Pepe, that automatically rules you out of criticizing any player, ever.
Exactly :lol:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
When can we expect the official announcement??? what will the fee be?? and what wages??? and lastly...how does this affect the Beck deal?? With grygera going (surely), freddy likely to be loaned out and not even a natural right back either way...sali also on his way out...that would leave us with one RB, so perhaps beck is also coming?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
It is supposedly between 9-10 million euros for the transfer. For the wages, I have no idea.

The official announcement is supposed to be later on today(Tuesday) I think.
cheers, tre, A decent price for a hugely needed improvement in an area that has been fucked for years...wages I reckon 2-2.5 per season???

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
This signing will improve us more than a lot of people might think. Teams knew we had weak flanks last season and walked right past our fullbacks.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I could have ignored it too, but he doesnt have the quality to see beyond his personality.

Cassani is an Italian, that's a bonus in my book :)
As others have rightly said, we need some pricks in our team. The nice guy bullshit we've had since Calciopoli doesn't cut it, imo. Time to win, not make friends.

Nationality is one of the last things to look at in a player. Quality first.

Avalanche

FREE MOGGI!
Jun 14, 2011
I completely agree with your point, BUT when we talk about pricks I prefer though ones like Montero.

Not whiners like Lichtsteiner and Amooreeh.

First of all we need a A-hole coach, that doesn't give you playing time because of your name. And I think Conte is the one, unlike gentlemen like Ranieri and Del Neri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 562)