Stephan Lichtsteiner (25 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
solid signing this. for all who criticise any signings/potential signings i say
  • put up your alternative
  • along with price
  • along with chances of leaving his club
  • along with chances of coming to juve

the bitching and moaning is annoying..niggas be wanting to spend 15mil+ on every position and still want to score the 30mil+ players...stop actin like bitches

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Decent signing, I would have preferred Beck and I still hope we bring the German too.

Hopefully he performs well, I know he's a work horse that can deliver if he keeps up his game.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Decent signing, I would have preferred Beck and I still hope we bring the German too.

Hopefully he performs well, I know he's a work horse that can deliver if he keeps up his game.
id like to think beck would still be coming...if not we'll rotate between licht and the closest stadium steward...not for nuthin i want motta or stinking up that fresh stadio

beck coming makes sense too...we cudnt bring him to be our starting rb that wudve been kinda risky...so licht + beck is thumbs up in my books...wouldnt it be nice to not worry about certain positions every time a mercato opens? more money for the biguns

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
he is a good player. Plus, the LB and RB positions are not very "rich" in top notch options anyway - apart from 2-3 RBs out there, all the rest seem to be more or less at the same level ... it's not like you guys had the new Maicon to go for and missed out on him.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We should definitely boycott this thread! Gian was so cool and asked everybody if he could open this thread and after getting a yes from everybody he opened it but the crazy self obsessed dictator Mark closed it.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
solid signing this. for all who criticise any signings/potential signings i say
  • put up your alternative
  • along with price
  • along with chances of leaving his club
  • along with chances of coming to juve

the bitching and moaning is annoying..niggas be wanting to spend 15mil+ on every position and still want to score the 30mil+ players...stop actin like bitches
+ Rep

I'm Uber Happy that Lichtsteiner here. Good Signing. :tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Indeed. I agree with that. I've always liked his fierce temperament and competitive drive, that's the sort of player we need. Defensively he can make tackles and usually he's a solid presence on the right flank. Whether he can form a good understanding with his CB partner is another story, though.

And see, if I was what some here say I am, I'd blast this transfer, but I'm not. Lichtsteiner is a good signing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)