Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
1000v points we sell in summer.

Poll?

Isla + Caceres + Pepe = Cashing in.

You heard it here first.

(not saying I want to)
I think so too. And to be perfectly honest, if we're going to keep playing 3-5-2 Licht has no place in the squad. He's a phenomenal RB, but just doesn't cut it as RWB. Caceres is miles ahead of him when it comes ot that position, so he's basically playing 3rd fiddle.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
شيزيو;3925993 said:
I don't want you to start treating him like you do with Matri. :sad:
Licht is actually good. I love the guy...completely different than Matri.
I think so too. And to be perfectly honest, if we're going to keep playing 3-5-2 Licht has no place in the squad. He's a phenomenal RB, but just doesn't cut it as RWB. Caceres is miles ahead of him when it comes ot that position, so he's basically playing 3rd fiddle.
Yep, agreed. I prefer the 433 so we can us Isla up top and Licht at RB.

I can see the club cashing in If an oil money club come knocking or from Spain.

Sell for 20m?

Discuss.

goooogle

Sep 24, 2011

How would you describe your coach Antonio Conte?
Our coach is a real winner. It is thanks to him that Turin has regained its fighting spirit.
It prepares all matches with high precision and leaves nothing to chance.
It is not just the minimum and always seeks optimization.
We stayed undefeated last season, but our coach was not happy, because we made too many draws and I would give him reason.
Antonio Conte has the gene winner.
And that was the factor that most influenced my decision to play for the Old Lady.

Early December, there will be the "Derby della Mole" between Juventus and Torino.
What do you expect?

As Torino FC returned to Serie A this season, Derby will be a first for me.
I can not wait! Juventus undoubtedly share great favorite of the game and we want to know Torino.

http://www.bluewin.ch/fr/index.php/...uve_sa_deuxieme_patrie/fr/sport/football/sda/

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Very short memories.

Just because Caceres scored some goals from corners doesn't make him a better wingback than Licht. Caceres is great too, don't get me wrong.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What does scoring goals from corners have to do with being a wing back? Caceres times his runs better, is better in small spaces and get in more favorable positions to cross when playing a RWB in a 3-5-2. He also stretches the opposition better because he stays out wide. Licht is the undisputed first choice in a 4-3-3 simply because the lower vantage point suits him better and it plays to all his strenghts rather to many of his weaknesses like the 3-5-2 does.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
There's more to being a WB than streching the opposition, Heard about defence ?? Licht is a lock down defender, and frankly i wouldn't trust neither Isla nor Caceres if we are facing some serious wing play.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They are both comparable to be honest. We cannot say that caceres is a better wingback because he cant defend like licht does,,and also is not like Licht turns into a molinaro once he pass the midfield line.

They are both OK, with their pros and their cons... but nothing to brag about.

If we are talking about effectiveness as a winger, i think isla could outdo both of em...if he is not already doing it. He may not be as defensive... but his offensive aspects brings a lot to the team.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
شيزيو;3928339 said:
There's more to being a WB than streching the opposition, Heard about defence ?? Licht is a lock down defender, and frankly i wouldn't trust neither Isla nor Caceres if we are facing some serious wing play.
No I never heard of defence, this is completely new to me.

Isla is a very capable defender, Caceres isn't bad at all. The deficiencies he has in his positional play he makes up with his incredible physical attributes. Look, I love Licht as much as you guys do but he's very mediocre in a wingback role.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Caceres is great at nothing. His defending is not better than Lichtsteiner. Offensively is not better than Isla. His positioning is shockingly bad for a supposed CB. The only thing he got over Lichtsteiner is his crossing is slightly better, and is possibly a better threat in the opponents' box. Should only be a reserve CB.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Caceres is great at nothing. His defending is not better than Lichtsteiner. Offensively is not better than Isla. His positioning is shockingly bad for a supposed CB. The only thing he got over Lichtsteiner is his crossing is slightly better, and is possibly a better threat in the opponents' box. Should only be a reserve CB.
:agree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No one is insulting him, Caceres is a better wingback.
No he is not at all, in fact the reasons Licht suffers higher up the pitch is multiplied for Caceres who who is more lacking the higher up he plays. Not as good instinctive and natural wide man as Licht who is more apt at direct running down the flank, wether its on breaks or smart overlapping runs or general off the ball movement. Caceres main redeeming factor is decent crosses with his right foot, but overally too uncomfortable and limited in advanced offensive tasks. Being overally energetic and aggressively hyper as player seems to mislead some here in terms of his attacking proficiency. Running into box and heading in goals or scoring some good shots in a game, doesnt say much of overall performance as a wingback, which I generally remember as really awkward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 437)