Stephan Lichtsteiner - RB - Nazio (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2006
Monday 20 June, 2011
Lichtsteiner days away from Juve

Lazio’s Stephan Lichtsteiner will become a Juventus player by the end of this week, his agent has predicted.

This morning the Old Lady publicly declared that they are close to finding an agreement with Lazio for his swoop.

“I can confirm what Juve director Beppe Marotta said earlier today,” Federico Pastorello told Radio Mana Mana.

“There is still a little difference between the offer and the asking price, but I do think that there won’t be a problem. That’s the hope anyway.

“I think I can calmly say that it will all be resolved at some stage during the week ahead.”

Juventus are said to be offering €9m for the full-back, while Lazio are reportedly pushing for closer to the €12m release clause fixed into his contract.

FI

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I did not know that but from Thursday up until today, the deal was off because Lotito said so. And last time I checked, it was Lotito who owns Lichtsteiner's ass.
You're right. However seems we've struck the deal. So we'll wait over the next few days and see what happens.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
I did not know that but from Thursday up until today, the deal was off because Lotito said so. And last time I checked, it was Lotito who owns Lichtsteiner's ass.
Comical Ali said there where no US troops in Baghdad, even though you could see US tanks in the background. It's called lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)