Stephan Lichtsteiner - RB - Nazio (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Having to admit I never really payed all that much attention to either specifically, I'd take Beck over Licht.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Right. Lichtsteiner it is then?
It looks like it! All eyes on Licht, but you never know.
Is Beck really better than Lichtsteiner? Or just a cheaper option.
I haven't seen Beck play yet, but one thing I am sure about, that Licht is legit. I always admired his style. He would be a huge improvement

what about Cassani is he better than Lischtshteiner ?!
I have seen both play several times, and I think licht is slightly better

Mar 28, 2007
Studio Sport - Stall Naples Inler. Juve are the only club on Aguero, but he wants the Real. Almost done for Lichtsteiner

According to today's edition of the sports program Sport A Study of Italy, Juventus is close to the negotiations that would lead to closure of the right-sided defense Torino Lazio, Stephen Licthsteiner (26). As for the other negotiations hottest market Juventus, Studio Sport revealed that at this time, negotiations between Napoli and Udinese midfielder for the passage of Friuli Gokhan Inler (26) to Naples, would be facing a stalemate caused by the Well for the request of the President of the Swiss of Turkish origin labels: 15 million euro against the 10 offered by De Laurentiis. As regards the operation Aguero (22), Juventus is the only company to have commenced negotiations to bring the talented Argentine in Turin, but the ace of Atletico Madrid, according to Studio Sport, would not have eyes only for the Colchoneros of bitter rivals, Real Madrid.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe, what Buck said. Most if not all of us has seen Beck too little to judge so we cant say much except few impressions, while most of us (if you watch games besides Juve ones) should know Licht very well. I like Isla the most, and have slight preference of Cassani over Licht, but any of them would be solid/decent choice. Beck included.

Btw, no way Licht will cost 12m, he is on last year of his contract, bit stupid if we would have to pay that fee, not only due to contract, but his market value too.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hehe, what Buck said. Most if not all of us has seen Beck too little to judge so we cant say much except few impressions, while most of us (if you watch games besides Juve ones) should know Licht very well. I like Isla the most, and have slight preference of Cassani over Licht, but any of them would be solid/decent choice. Beck included.

Btw, no way Licht will cost 12m, he is on last year of his contract, bit stupid if we would have to pay that fee, not only due to contract, but his market value too.
How much would Isla run? Marotta seems to be playing it smart this summer...going for some decent freebies and hitting up players in their last year of their contracts so the price isn't really negotiable for the selling club. Plus we have deadwood we can sell to even lower that.

It appears we are in the drivers seat...but we all know how that can turn up...in a ditch at the end of summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)