Stefano Sturaro (9 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
again? do I need to tag all of you guys until I have like 2000 posts?
Nope = we will take care of it :p

So you are Russian? We seem to be cracking into the Asian market (Ronaldo in China)/US market with the ICC tourny...need to start looking into Russia too IMO.

But yes, its crazy the whirlwind effect Ronaldo has had on this club already from pretty much every angle we can think of. Wasn't Sporting the club that had their players attacked? :D

- - - Updated - - -

That damaged good is gonna help us go all the way in the CL, so yeah, sorta gonna pay for itself wouldn't you think?

whyairless

Jun 5, 2014
Nope = we will take care of it :p

So you are Russian? We seem to be cracking into the Asian market (Ronaldo in China)/US market with the ICC tourny...need to start looking into Russia too IMO.

But yes, its crazy the whirlwind effect Ronaldo has had on this club already from pretty much every angle we can think of. Wasn't Sporting the club that had their players attacked? :D
Yes, they were. I wonder what Ronaldo said about that. "Yeah, it's fine. Not a big deal if someone hits you on your head".

I am indeed Russian. We have two Juventus kid schools in Moscow and in Saint-Petersburg already and an official fan-club. So I think the management is quite aware of our existence. There is a pretty big fanbase here in Russia.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes, they were. I wonder what Ronaldo said about that. "Yeah, it's fine. Not a big deal if someone hits you on your head".

I am indeed Russian. We have two Juventus kid schools in Moscow and in Saint-Petersburg already and an official fan-club. So I think the management is quite aware of our existence. There is a pretty big fanbase here in Russia.
That's awesome they have 2 kids schools already, had no idea. We seem to really be trying to play the long game for sustainable growth of the brand.

With schools like you mentioned, our brand ambassadors, doing the ICC in the States, Ronaldo was obviously more than just a player, or even the Netflix series...oh, new logo too. I love how this club is being run.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Ah well, started his Juve career pretty good and had some career highlights in his first season with us. Mostly the match against RM which he had a decent game in and the goals against Napoli and Bayern. Hopefully he can find more regular playing time in Sporting.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Ah well, started his Juve career pretty good and had some career highlights in his first season with us. Mostly the match against RM which he had a decent game in and the goals against Napoli and Bayern. Hopefully he can find more regular playing time in Sporting.
Stu blocking James Rodriguez' shot :andyandbarcelona:

It was beautiful. I don't really hate Sturaro but he's no juve material by any means.

Good luck and don't come back.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
“Sorry, Gomorra. Sit down or I’ll embarrass you to such a degree that you’ll cry for three days. Go play with your Pokemon and stop bothering me, you re**rd.

“Go cry to your mother, you damn child. Actually, I am at home with your mother.”

:heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)