Stefano Sturaro (17 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
"There’s not only the big clubs West Ham and Leicester, but at least four other clubs interested in my client, who doesn’t have a preferred destination."

he's 25, multimillionaire, and he has no idea which offer he'd pick. you gotta love stefano "whatever" stu. :heart: @Bianconero81
As long as he leaves and is fooling other clubs into believing he's an actual footballer, I'm happy. I'd rather sell this "Accidental Footballer" for 20 and some other Jabronis for 30 than give Rugani to Chelsea.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
I wonder what those 6 clubs have offered for Sturaro.

I think if we get 15 mil and above, we should take it and run. 20 would be insane, would almost cover Matuidi

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And then there is this fucker...

...Rugani or Caldara on their way out the door for a bitch that walked out on us and he is still here like herpes.

This is some twisted shit.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I for one would be devastated if we lost the bastion of football that is Stefano Sturaro. Not only is our best central midfielder, he has the best tattoo, and has always only handled himself in the most dignified of means treating even rival fans (and their moms) with the respect that a professional of his status should.

The gifs of his improvisational, natural skill on the ball will be missed.

Jul 13, 2010
I for one would be devastated if we lost the bastion of football that is Stefano Sturaro. Not only is our best central midfielder, he has the best tattoo, and has always only handled himself in the most dignified of means treating even rival fans (and their moms) with the respect that a professional of his status should.

The gifs of his improvisational, natural skill on the ball will be missed.
sounds like daily mail article. Great, promising, young leader, with good technical abilities on the ball with killer passes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)