Stefano Sturaro (32 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's worrying that he hasn't been sold yet. I think we're gonna be stuck with him.

Perhaps the scouts of the teams that were interested read all our comments here about Stu and that discouraged them.

In the future please keep all negative comments about Stu to yourself :disagree: Better yet if you praise him.

Maybe 2019 will be the year that we unfortunately lose him

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
It's worrying that he hasn't been sold yet. I think we're gonna be stuck with him.

Perhaps the scouts of the teams that were interested read all our comments here about Stu and that discouraged them.

In the future please keep all negative comments about Stu to yourself :disagree: Better yet if you praise him.

Maybe 2019 will be the year that we unfortunately lose him
His wages are very low, worst case scenario we leave him off the CL list

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI - Sturaro yet to decide
I dont get it just go away and sign a contract already its not as if you are C.Ronaldo or something..

- - - Updated - - -

Are we using the special sauce again. I wonder if they can invent a drug that make players able to control the ball. Maybe Disco Stu could become usefull after all.
Like all medicines nothing works on 100% of the subjects so you can bet Sturaro to be that exception..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
"There’s not only the big clubs West Ham and Leicester, but at least four other clubs interested in my client, who doesn’t have a preferred destination."

he's 25, multimillionaire, and he has no idea which offer he'd pick. you gotta love stefano "whatever" stu. :heart: @Bianconero81

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 17)