Stefano Sturaro (40 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He won’t join another Serie a club. How many of them would offer him 1.5M and a more significant role than he has here? None, and if that’s the case, why would he go to a for him inferior situation than he is in right now? He’s only leaving, if at all, to England, to some scrub team where he would be a regular starter and have the same wages he has here, or higher

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
I really wish Beppe would just drive him deep into the Alps, open the passenger door and inform him that he is free to run around like a headless chicken. It would be months before that plank would find his way back to Turin.

Apr 19, 2007
I really wish Beppe would just drive him deep into the Alps, open the passenger door and inform him that he is free to run around like a headless chicken. It would be months before that plank would find his way back to Turin.
Months? He is pretty fast and has an endless motor. Turin isnt far so I think he could be back by the game this weekend.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
If I were a sub-top Serie A team I would look into signing Sturaro; especially if a 3-man central midfield is preferred by the coach. He would be a useful asset in most teams providing depth, versatility and work-rate.

Albeit not good enough for what we expect at Juventus, 'Tuz members and their infamous lack of nuances strikes yet again when evaluating Sturaro, often describing him in a fashion similar to their own intellect.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
More like buying a bird by selling a stone :tup:
+Rep We should swoop in on the eagle's prized possession :p

- - - Updated - - -

We should keep him rather than marchisio in my opinion. Sturaro is still young and versatile, and he can play RB as well.
:howler: Look at this :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

If I were a sub-top Serie A team I would look into signing Sturaro; especially if a 3-man central midfield is preferred by the coach. He would be a useful asset in most teams providing depth, versatility and work-rate.

Albeit not good enough for what we expect at Juventus, 'Tuz members and their infamous lack of nuances strikes yet again when evaluating Sturaro, often describing him in a fashion similar to their own intellect.
He runs, tackles, and is versatile. That's really all there is to his game. His passing range is non existent, his footballing IQ is questionable at best, and let's not talk about his ball control. I've always despised limited players like this, and would love to see this Accidental Footballer shipped to the highest bidder, if there is even a bid that is.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I would keep him, get rid of Khedira and get a WC midfielder.

Marchisio, Matiudi, Pjanic and a WC midfielder would be great and great options for any coach.

Sturaro is still needed and many of you are being harsh on him just for the sake of it. You all know he's not a starter in this team and he's a back-up and can play in different positions and when Allegri needs him he can also field him to press up high oppositions like Matiudi does and that's why Allegri said few weeks ago that off the ball Matiudi and Sturaro are similar for some tactical duties, yes he's not the most skilful player and has had some bad performance but some other nights he has executed exactly what Allegri has asked tactically.

Khedira for instance has been playing constantly and has been the weakest link in this squad this season but probably for his CV he isn't mocked like Stu is.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Are you seriously comparing Khedira to Stu? Khedira is far more intelligent on a football pitch (probably off it too) and can actually play football. This abomination is a disgrace to the sport.

We definitely need to upgrade on Khedira, but if an offer of 20+ million comes in for this pseudo footballer, we should not hesitate to sell. There is absolutely ZERO upside to keeping him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Did I compare them? Where?

I said Khedira needs to go and replace him with a WC midfielder.

Stu is a bench player and can be used once in a while or when Allegri wants a specific tactical duties of him. It doesn't affect me if he plays 10-12 matches a season out of 65. It affects me when someone like Khedira is starting and is pretty much useless.

Jan 5, 2011
Did I compare them? Where?

I said Khedira needs to go and replace him with a WC midfielder.

Stu is a bench player and can be used once in a while or when Allegri wants a specific tactical duties of him. It doesn't affect me if he plays 10-12 matches a season out of 65. It affects me when someone like Khedira is starting and is pretty much useless.
Oh nice, replace our 2nd best midfielder and keep the 2 bench players. How is that supposed to make our team stronger.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
To be honest we should stop counting with Marchisio. His lack of playtime seems to be a signal.
Yep. The fact is that Marchisio just isn't the same player anymore and people really need to realize that when determining his future role in the team.

Hydde my Panamanian Pal I spent a night in your city only last week on my way to Jamaica. In hindsight I should have sent you a PM :/

Jan 5, 2011
To be honest we should stop counting with Marchisio. His lack of playtime seems to be a signal.
Azzurti still counts him on

Marchisio, Matiudi, Pjanic and a WC midfielder would be great and great options for any coach.
Marchisio is in america/ canada already. But he won't have any successful here because he can not score goals like Giovinco.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yep. The fact is that Marchisio just isn't the same player anymore and people really need to realize that when determining his future role in the team.

Hydde my Panamanian Pal I spent a night in your city only last week on my way to Jamaica. In hindsight I should have sent you a PM :/
You should have indeed. I only met in person one girl from this forum and she isnt around anymore. She was from here anyways. And that was when i was just arriving at the forum in 2003. We went to see some games together, incluing that god forsaken final

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)