Stefano Sturaro (19 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Once the defense fell in front of him and he took the ball with all the pitch in front we all knew he would produce less than zero... and he did so he never let anyone down. You always know what r u gonna get with him

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Max expected hard, physical play, maybe afraid of injuries and considered the next one, in 3 days a harder one. So he used an expendable one, who is tough enough to survive it, not quite a kiss if he does not...

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I poke fun of him in various threads, but he actually had a decent game. One stray pass aside (and who doesnt make those) he was up and down the field , keeping the shape, making tackles, had a good dribble and I dont begrudge him having a pop on goal.

How many 6th choice midfielders could you say that about ?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I poke fun of him in various threads, but he actually had a decent game. One stray pass aside (and who doesnt make those) he was up and down the field , keeping the shape, making tackles, had a good dribble and I dont begrudge him having a pop on goal.

How many 6th choice midfielders could you say that about ?
I don't know. Let's ask @Bianconero81 :numnum:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
‘Lazio would tempt Sturaro, but…’ | Football Italia

Stefano Sturaro’s agent admits Lazio would tempt the Juventus midfielder but warns ‘he’s no longer a kid who’s happy to earn €500,000 a year’.

Speculation concerning Sturaro’s future is likely to re-ignite once the season is out, and Carlo Volpi claims to have received offers from ‘at least 15 Italian teams’ for the 25-year-old.

“I’ve received offers from at least 15 Italian teams for him,” he told cittaceleste.it:)shocked:)

“He’s a player who’s very well liked. As for interest from Lazio, however, we must ask Juventus, who until now haven’t been open to selling him.

“The Bianconeri, as well as Lazio, are fighting for important objectives and the market is currently on standby.

“To date, however, I can say that I haven’t talked to [Lazio sporting director Igli] Tare yet. Any talk [about his future] been postponed until the end of the season.

“Lazio? They’re a prestigious club with important objectives. Over the years, they’ve succeeded in improving very young players very well and turning them into champions.

“They’re now an important team in Italian football, who would certainly be taken into consideration.

“That’s also to say Sturaro is currently playing for the best team in Italy, with a salary to go with it. He’s no longer a kid who’s happy to earn €500,000 a year.

“He’d would be an important investment for the Biancocelesti, but Lazio would have to offer him the salary of a top player. :lol:

“There are several dynamics that need to be verified before negotiations can start.”

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark

Cash + Stu für SMS?

Calma

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nani and Leiva (2.5M), Ciro (2.2M), those are the players that would earn more than Stu at Lazio if they match his current wages. He would earn more than captain Lulic and Luis Albreto (1.2M), Parolo and Felipe Anderson (1.4M), and the same as SMS currently earns (1.5M). Enough to conclude Stu isn’t joining Lazio

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He isn't moving in Italy, not on a permanent transfer imo. The best we can do is sell him to an overated Prem club like Swansea or Southampton for 15M.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
‘Lazio would tempt Sturaro, but…’ | Football Italia

Stefano Sturaro’s agent admits Lazio would tempt the Juventus midfielder but warns ‘he’s no longer a kid who’s happy to earn €500,000 a year’.

Speculation concerning Sturaro’s future is likely to re-ignite once the season is out, and Carlo Volpi claims to have received offers from ‘at least 15 Italian teams’ for the 25-year-old.

“I’ve received offers from at least 15 Italian teams for him,” he told cittaceleste.it:)shocked:)

“He’s a player who’s very well liked. As for interest from Lazio, however, we must ask Juventus, who until now haven’t been open to selling him.

“The Bianconeri, as well as Lazio, are fighting for important objectives and the market is currently on standby.

“To date, however, I can say that I haven’t talked to [Lazio sporting director Igli] Tare yet. Any talk [about his future] been postponed until the end of the season.

“Lazio? They’re a prestigious club with important objectives. Over the years, they’ve succeeded in improving very young players very well and turning them into champions.

“They’re now an important team in Italian football, who would certainly be taken into consideration.

“That’s also to say Sturaro is currently playing for the best team in Italy, with a salary to go with it. He’s no longer a kid who’s happy to earn €500,000 a year.

“He’d would be an important investment for the Biancocelesti, but Lazio would have to offer him the salary of a top player. :lol:

“There are several dynamics that need to be verified before negotiations can start.”

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark

Cash + Stu für SMS?

Calma
Thats killing two birds with one stone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)