Stefano Sturaro (9 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He really has to go, whatever he is offering to training, he shouldn't be above the pecking order than Marchisio and Bentancour...
Allegri is surely making a point with him, that whoever ones is rewarded, but this has gone too far...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's alright in these games when legs are important during rotation, we can get away from the zero attacking threat he offers.

Never seen a player fall over so much when in possession.

Mar 3, 2014
It is a bit humorous when you read the player descriptions in the first few pages of the thread - when all we had were scouting reports, and hearsay tidbits. But then we saw him play. Not a faster Gattuso, who is better on the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps, but Khedira despite being frustrating at times,is a very good player in the attacking 3rd. Like if Sturaro every gets a hat trick...I would really question the quality of Serie A. I prefer going Italian when we can but Sturaro should only start coppa games.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It is a bit humorous when you read the player descriptions in the first few pages of the thread - when all we had were scouting reports, and hearsay tidbits. But then we saw him play. Not a faster Gattuso, who is better on the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps, but Khedira despite being frustrating at times,is a very good player in the attacking 3rd. Like if Sturaro every gets a hat trick...I would really question the quality of Serie A. I prefer going Italian when we can but The Accidental Footballer should only be starting coppa games for Cagliari.
:agree: :tup: :baus: FTFY

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The "Another young and Italian mediocre trash CM that is only given a chance because of nationalistic reasons, those players practically grow on trees..." approach worked every time!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Who is the other young Italian trash mediocre CM in the team?
We get our Padoins each every year since Marietta joined us, rarely they stick around much and even when they do, they are like 3rd choice subs, we regret them, gift them away and then buy a new one.
Stu is prolly the most favored amongst them...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)