Stefano Sturaro (7 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Imagine if sturaro ends up becoming WC.

I mean look how shit Bonucci was before he became a WC douch.
Then there was Marchisio the Ghost and then he became WC class-act.

Sturaro will end up becoming a WC clown. :agree:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He gonna do good as RB .
The guy doesn't know basic movements and to cover his position. His passing is poor, his ball control is pure horror, while is forward runs are close to non existant. I can't even imagine him getting past opponents.

Not only he'd be a terrible RB but he should be sold as soon as possible.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The guy doesn't know basic movements and to cover his position. His passing is poor, his ball control is pure horror, while is forward runs are close to non existant. I can't even imagine him getting past opponents.

:baus: :tup: :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Why not.

Better than having him in our midfield.
Perhaps a move to Thai Port FC or Muang Thong United can be arranged :donedeal:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
better to try him there than to waste a spot on the team. WHo knows, maybe he turns good.

It is something i have been wanting allegri to try since long time ago.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Preach.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

cant wait till sturaro tries this at fullback :sergio:
That will always remain one of the most bizarre things i've seen in a football match because even after he fucks up the touch he clearly looks down, should see the ball in his peripheral didnt go where he intended, he still then completes random spin move. I don't get it... did he really not see the ball like 2 feet in front of him when he looked down?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We always have Gianichedda, or Enzo Moresca, even Appiah. We could dig down to our reserves with Christiano Zanetti.
hey Zanetti was a cool guy, our midfield always ticked with him on the field, hands down our best CM in the Ranieri years, if Sturaro had his intelligence he'd actually be a very useful CM even with his very limited technique

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)