Stefano Sturaro (23 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He is b2b in three man midfield, cant understand how we can play him on wing. Really we should keep only one of Lemina, Sturaro and Rincon. For me Rincon is the best of the three, but Sturaro and Lemina might improve, so its hard choice.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He is b2b in three man midfield, cant understand how we can play him on wing. Really we should keep only one of Lemina, Sturaro and Rincon. For me Rincon is the best of the three, but Sturaro and Lemina might improve, so its hard choice.
Lemina is the best of the three, but he's also the only one that has some value if we sell. The other two combined aren't worth what Lemina is on the market.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He never was Juventus material and never will be. We were looking for a Marchisio tool equivalent, but we must keep looking. However untill we do, we have a number of domestic talents, so it's a compromise we are forced to endure in the squad, but I don't understand why we keep playing him, esp in friendlies...
To attract sale interest maybe?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What can I say. Bitter draw with Roma.

Sturaro can't do this on his own. Needs the other 10 players to play at his level. We can only dream they reach his caliber.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)