Stefano Sturaro (7 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I swear, he's the worst player ever to wear a Juve's shirt. Every time he was near the ball I was becoming nervous, he's so fucking limited and useless :sergio:

I can't believe Allegri uses him, yet he manages to have him higher in pecking order than Lemina :sergio:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sometimes I wonder whether he loses the ball on purpose just so he can try to win it back. It's a ridiculous answer but one I can't ignore when I see a guy so awful at passing a football 10 yards, or with such restricted awareness or anticipation, but still wearing a Juventus shirt.

Before he was a bit crappy at passing, unrefined. Now he's just taking the piss. And I'm loath to really criticise players in this way. He looks so far away from being the kind of quality who can consistently contribute, Juve can't have 20% players, they won't survive here. But coaches love these players because of their attitude. I wonder how long he can get away with it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sometimes I wonder whether he loses the ball on purpose just so he can try to win it back. It's a ridiculous answer but one I can't ignore when I see a guy so awful at passing a football 10 yards, or with such restricted awareness or anticipation, but still wearing a Juventus shirt.

Before he was a bit crappy at passing, unrefined. Now he's just taking the piss. And I'm loath to really criticise players in this way. He looks so far away from being the kind of quality who can consistently contribute, Juve can't have 20% players, they won't survive here. But coaches love these players because of their attitude. I wonder how long he can get away with it.
Yeah, dude needs to lift. He could also whip in a decent cross from what I remember.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Don't know why he came on over Lemina but it might've been crucial
Lemina is in dog house, he hasn't played a second in a month no idea why but I doubt it has to do with footballing reasons.

Sturaro sucks beyond imagination.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Lemina is in dog house, he hasn't played a second in a month no idea why but I doubt it has to do with footballing reasons.

Sturaro sucks beyond imagination.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Probably banged Allegri's daughter or tried making moves on her :lol:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He actually regressed 2 yrs from now. He's arguably a worse player, the guy is hopeless. One of the worst cameos I've ever seen.

Pleeeeease, ship him away to a Bologna or Cagliari, where he belongs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)