Stefano Sturaro (3 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nedved walking away a shame said it all. This guy just lacks the basics. Incredible how he is playing for juventus.
:agree:

He is nowhere near good enough.

He constantly loses the ball, picks the wrong passes, positions himself badly, bad shooting (although just about everyone today was guilty of that). His main attribute is being able to defend but he gives away so many needless free-kicks.

In his defense, his movement is very good (he really has improved on that) and he presses well (but gives free-kicks away).

I seem to remember him being a player that improves after a run of games. The problem is that he isn't good enough to get the run and we need him on form when he comes in.

He really needs to improve a lot, some things like positioning/giving away free-kicks should be easy. His passing and touch won't.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I wouldnt go that far. The guy has passion and works hard he just isnt talented enough. We have had plenty of cunts who refused to sweat in our shirt and spat in the fave of our legends he isnt one of them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His touch and passing are really annoying. Not so bothered about that late chance, he mostly did well and it was a great save, he's not a goalscorer.

He's a few more bad games away from ending up at Dumbfuck FC in the PL or back at Genoa.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Not good enough for this club. He's got the time until the end of the season to convince but I think we should sell and replace him with someone capable of bringing something useful to the table. A lot of running is not enough.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But he was really good in that one game a couple of seasons ago against Madrid. Kind of like how Hernanes was decent against Bayern last season. That alone warrants a contract extension and a salary augmentation. While we are at it, we should give one to Hernanes too :baus:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Italian Momo Sissoko.
At least Momo was good at something. Very skilled in winning the ball, even though he was liable to lose it straight away. I can't think of one thing Sturaro is good at... running aimlessly? Fouls? Did he go take a toilet break during the second half? I swear he went missing for a good twenty minutes.

It's surprising that Lemina isn't getting his chances in these games. A clear cut above Stefano "where'd the ball go?" Sturaro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)