Stefano Sturaro (38 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I thought he was useful to be honest. He did win a penalty, where would we be without that....

He had one hilarious error but also won a half dozen tackles at least.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah he hasn't been half as bad as people here react.

I get that you guys need a scapegoat and that he offered himself on a platter with that wtf moment, but he hasn't really been any worse than most of our players today.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I just don't understand how a professional footballer can have such a bad touch.

Surely he trains with a ball almost everyday, you would think his touch would be better than it is.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah he hasn't been half as bad as people here react.

I get that you guys need a scapegoat and that he offered himself on a platter with that wtf moment, but he hasn't really been any worse than most of our players today.
He had decent first half, extremely poor second with lots of turnovers. Our 2nd in general was laughable.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I thought he was useful to be honest. He did win a penalty, where would we be without that....

He had one hilarious error but also won a half dozen tackles at least.
What to expect? The guy has been away for so long, I actually thought he was sold and I didn't hear about it. Suddenly, he's starting an important CL game.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
last time we had a player like him we sold him to milan and he ended up in MLS (orlando).

for all his lucky moments he can not possibly be the be all and end all for a club like juve. a club of our format should have its weakest player in hernanes or pjanic or lemina. wow, it even hurts that what i think of being the absolutely lowest in player quality is not the bottom of our midfield selection, but the starting roster.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
With all due respect to Sturraro, you cant take a team seriously that has a player like Sturraro in its starting 11, and this has nothing to do with the noobish reaction he had tonight. I mean, you say you are targeting CL trophy (like our management said) and then you go and pkay Sturraro in the starting 11 when on top of the fact that he is limited and mediocare there is the fact that he is coming after a long injury. Thats what i dont understand.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Man... i just donty understand how he missed the ball....after the touch...theres a moment when he IS LOOKING the ball...and the flips out and do that weird twist.

WTF? he has sight problems?

- - - Updated - - -

PD: maybe his hand somehow blocked his vision of the ball in that precise moment? Look at the position of his arm when he looks forward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)