Stefano Sturaro (7 Viewers)

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Meh, I believe he will never become a player worth the starting XI. It's key though to have young solid back-ups, especially Italian ones, to put on when you're having an injury or need some steel in the last 10 minutes. If he is fine with that role then good.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
Wrong about what? Has his qualities as a player changed after being out past months?

There is nothing more damaging for Sturaro's prospects then the fact that Fr3sh thinks highly of him...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Although I agree that Fr3sh is seriously powerful I doubt even he has the ability to affect players prospects.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Wrong about what? Has his qualities as a player changed after being out past months?

There is nothing more damaging for Sturaro's prospects then the fact that Fr3sh thinks highly of him...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
:lol:

Although I agree that Fr3sh is seriously powerful I doubt even he has the ability to affect players prospects.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
He is solid depth, the kind of player that starts when someone like Khedira needs a rest or he can come in as a sub to preserve a lead. Similar to Zaza imo that is the perfect role for both players.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Not Juventus material. Can barely control a ball. And his hassling and running is not like it's supposed to impress me. Mediocre player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)