Stefano Sturaro (32 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
What do you think about Zielinski? If we sell Stu to PL clubs, Zielinski would be great as replacement
Zieliński is nice and before the Euros i would say take him! Klopp and Dortmund monitoring him also says that potential is there.
Seems he has some problems though, maybe mental, hard to say. :boh: He was expected to be a starter for our side on Euro and, despite getting some chances to prove his worth, failed. Not only he lost a starting spot to mediocre Maczynski, he wasn't subbed in even once. This puts a question mark over him.
So i'd say he can be one for the future, but not for the present.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What a beast, at the age of 21 or 22 close and minimize too many gaps vs Ozil, Muller, Kroos is to be respected.

Sturaro played the from the 2nd half injured just so everyone knows.

With a good creative players around him the guy alone can stop any opposition, he's tough and shows no emotion and that's very important.

He will only improve.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What a beast, at the age of 21 or 22 close and minimize too many gaps vs Ozil, Muller, Kroos is to be respected.

Sturaro played the from the 2nd half injured just so everyone knows.

With a good creative players around him the guy alone can stop any opposition, he's tough and shows no emotion and that's very important.

He will only improve.
I think you see him as the new Gattuso. :D Or Momo Sissoko?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think you see him as the new Gattuso. :D Or Momo Sissoko?
Gattuso at the age of 21 wasn't heard of.

I think with the Juve environment and the experience of the NT now I think he has the potential to become more important than Gattuso, of course if given chance and trust by Allegri.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I can hardly think of any other squad member with similar stamina.. And his evasion of injuries. And toughness. He's a class player to have - someone who doesn't give a shit and fights his ass off whenever called for. The definition of grinta! Italjuve even. KEEP

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He's 23 yo, not gonna improve much. His ball playing skill are barely decent. Let's not hype him, decent for the bench as a squad filler, but not much to him.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
He is a player that every coach wants in his team. He is perfect to eliminate a keyplayer from the opponent. Besides that he is perfect to lock the match. Not a starting player tbh, just a player who can be prefered because of the tactical gameplan, but still really usefull. It's like Padoin, every coach want a player who can play on 4/5 positions. I would sell him for around 30 millions, not for 15 or something because he adds an extra option to our squad and for Allegri.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Gattuso at the age of 21 wasn't heard of.

I think with the Juve environment and the experience of the NT now I think he has the potential to become more important than Gattuso, of course if given chance and trust by Allegri.
Maybe. I don't rate him that highly. But I also didn't like Gattuso and his style of play [infact I hated him] but he was a very important player for both AC Milan and Italy. I agree about the environment. Gattuso was surrounded by great players in AC Milan and he became a great one also.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Maybe. I don't rate him that highly. But I also didn't like Gattuso and his style of play [infact I hated him] but he was a very important player for both AC Milan and Italy. I agree about the environment. Gattuso was surrounded by great players in AC Milan and he became a great one also.
He was my favorite player in Milan :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)