Stefano Sturaro (55 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sturaro is probably the easier choice, being Italian, in the Azzurri, and also young, with no $#@!ty tournament obligations.
And no recurrent injuries. Asamoah is fine now but he can go awol at any moment because of injury. And then theres that godamn cup which will incapacitate him for sure, if not injured, by simply taking a player away from us in the middle of the season.

I would keep Sturaro if we find a better Pereyra replacement. He is the only defensive oriented midfielder we have apart of Asamoah

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I agree with you, although i'd get rid of Asamoah first out of all of them. Africa Cup of Nations is pretty much the most irritating tournament ever, seeing as it happens right in the middle of the season before CL knockouts start.

Pereyra would be my first choice to keep, as he's shown he can be a borderline starter in midfield in Allegri's first season.

Asamoah vs Sturaro is up in the air for me. Sturaro is probably the easier choice, being Italian, in the Azzurri, and also young, with no shitty tournament obligations.
And they play that stupid tournament every two years :sergio:

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Sturaro is underused and under rated, the guy saved our ass against madrid and bayern yet somehow many still think he's not juve material, he's similar to morata in the way he showed up and made difference in the biggest games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)