Stefano Sturaro (36 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
oh lawd :rofl:

He's completely crazy, isn't he?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2:

You haven't followed Serie A back then, have you?

Pirlo was injured for several months, so Van Bommel took his place. By the time Pirlo got back, Milan were on their way to the title and he'd be a damn idiot to change the selection that brought them there. In addition to that Pirlo was about to agree terms with Juve, so no incentive to play him and he didn't give shit anymore for them either. Read his book, Pirlo wanted to leave Milan for years.
No point even properly replying to his essays. He's always there to bad-mouth current Juventus players/coach/and even management, and praise our former coach and other teams. Its a tired trend.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Didn't see that coming but good luck in the Euros Stururu!!!
yeh good luck because conte can only use the players he has at his disposal verratti and marchisio are injured and conte has to give sturaro time to playing i dont know why pirlo didnt get called up

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
:) I do understand why Allegri chooses Mandzukic over Morata. Manzukic has so many great qualities that can complement dybala very well.

I will never understand why Van Bommel was chosen ahead of Pirlo, especially that the whole midfield was fucking Gattuso, Ambrosini, Nocerino, Seedorf and Boetang type of brutes. The midfield needed a brain and he said no to Pirlo's brain for Van Bommel's muscle. That was such a weird choice but I am very happy them made it or Juve would have never made it back the way we did.
Yep, Im not actually questioning his choice of playing Mandzu same as Conte opting to take Sturaro for mid cover.
90% of these guys are trolling anyway deep down they recognize the greatest that is Conte.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No point even properly replying to his essays. He's always there to bad-mouth current Juventus players/coach/and even management, and praise our former coach and other teams. Its a tired trend.
Yeah, not worth serious response. Dick riding Roma and Napoli, while openly admitting to enjoy more while watching lol classico to Juve games is unbecoming for any Juve fan.

The claim he made of Pirlo being benched for Van Bommel, without giving any more in depth to then situation is ridic and once again with purpose to undermine Allegri. It's not like Pirlo was in form of his life, firing on all cylinders and motivated to play his best games, instead of spending few months injured on the sidelines and contemplating what his next club will be. I wonder why Pirlo wasn't benched last year if Allegri prefers more robust mids.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yeah, not worth serious response. Dick riding Roma and Napoli, while openly admitting to enjoy more while watching lol classico to Juve games is unbecoming for any Juve fan.

The claim he made of Pirlo being benched for Van Bommel, without giving any more in depth to then situation is ridic and once again with purpose to undermine Allegri. It's not like Pirlo was in form of his life, firing on all cylinders and motivated to play his best games, instead of spending few months injured on the sidelines and contemplating what his next club will be. I wonder why Pirlo wasn't benched last year if Allegri prefers more robust mids.
He let Pirlo go. They didnt make him renew. If anyone is being dishonest here it is you pretending that Pirlo left and Bommel stayed just because Pirlo was injured.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He let Pirlo go. They didnt make him renew. If anyone is being dishonest here it is you pretending that Pirlo left and Bommel stayed just because Pirlo was injured.
No, Pirlo lost his place because he was injured and played like shit for several years. The guy wanted to leave and has been eyeing a move for years. Allegri made a correct decision then.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The rumor is that chelsea are considering a transfer move for Juventus midfielder Stefano Sturaro as a possible alternative to Radja Nainggolan.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If we can get 30+ mils for both of them it would be epic.

I have a soft spot for sturaro (dat james cokkblock), and of all the surpluses he was the most used..... but i dont know..... i find Lemina to be way more technical and more worth the time.

Really thinking about this... really.

If we do that, we will be reshuffling all our midfield bench practically XD

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
He's a young Italian on the National team. I doubt we'd keep either Asa or Pereyra over him. Unless some absurd was made. Nor should we.
I doubt we will to but we should. Both Pereyra and Asa are superior players. Being Italian is not a quality in it self and representing hes country in something that are probably the worst Azzurri squad in modern history is not a sign of quality either.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I doubt we will to but we should. Both Pereyra and Asa are superior players. Being Italian is not a quality in it self and representing hes country in something that are probably the worst Azzurri squad in modern history is not a sign of quality either.
I agree with you, although i'd get rid of Asamoah first out of all of them. Africa Cup of Nations is pretty much the most irritating tournament ever, seeing as it happens right in the middle of the season before CL knockouts start.

Pereyra would be my first choice to keep, as he's shown he can be a borderline starter in midfield in Allegri's first season.

Asamoah vs Sturaro is up in the air for me. Sturaro is probably the easier choice, being Italian, in the Azzurri, and also young, with no shitty tournament obligations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)