Stefano Sturaro (14 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It's easy with him really, he's best when we play a stronger opponent with a more potent attack. Whenever we dominate in terms of posession he's rather poor, because he's defensive skills don't really come to the forefront and he's quite poor at distributing the ball.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
It's easy with him really, he's best when we play a stronger opponent with a more potent attack. Whenever we dominate in terms of posession he's rather poor, because he's defensive skills don't really come to the forefront and he's quite poor at distributing the ball.
:tup: Spot on. There's no need for him against Empoli or Verona or whatever. In those games I think we'd be better off giving Lemina the game time.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I absolutely love how he's playing a game like tonights. We have so many young players on the field, yet Allegri is confident with Sturaro as well. It's just great to see how Sturaro is becoming a favorite. He's really improving. Hope he continues. He'll be great!

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Nailed it.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If he can become a bit better with the ball. At least a bit quicker and more accurate with the easy, short passes, he will be really useful. He's fearless though. He doesn't back down. I loved when he stared down Ramos last year in the CL SF. That's what always made us a great team.

Just pass the ball better please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)