Stefano Sturaro (92 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Versions keep changing on a daily basis here. :lol:

Remember the "next summer" fantasies?
Listen in all honesty Sturaro has the stuff to be better than Vidal. In time he might very well be that caliber of not better. As of now he has shown improvement every game. I will say this that cross in the supercup I don't think Vidal could have made. As his game continues to refine he can become that player.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Listen in all honesty Sturaro has the stuff to be better than Vidal. In time he might very well be that caliber of not better. As of now he has shown improvement every game. I will say this that cross in the supercup I don't think Vidal could have made. As his game continues to refine he can become that player.
I don't think we should make such conclusions just yet. Sturaro has shown he can be a top player, but there's still a long way before he can be compared to Vidal. We're lucky to have him, I agree he can become very good. Also he'll feature for the Azzurri and we like ItalJuve :p

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I don't think we should make such conclusions just yet. Sturaro has shown he can be a top player, but there's still a long way before he can be compared to Vidal. We're lucky to have him, I agree he can become very good. Also he'll feature for the Azzurri and we like ItalJuve :p
Yes we do like italjuve but I'm not making assumptions out of thin air. I'm just stating that his progress looks very promising and he could very well become that WC player

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Yes we do like italjuve but I'm not making assumptions out of thin air. I'm just stating that his progress looks very promising and he could very well become that WC player
He can. I truly hope he'll take the CM spot and make it hard for Khedira to claim it. I agree Sturaro can make the step up this season already.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't even know where to start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)